2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Autolite 3924

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 11:38 PM
ZANGADO
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I tried the Autolites and they made the truck run no different than the ngk v powers im running now,if we think the rough idle is going to go away with a change of plugs it's not going to happen. I can't see any differance in either plug change in my 3.9 magnum I still have the same rough idle from the day I bought the truck new in 2000 but it's worse in the winter time for me.

Old 04-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Rev.Scott
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

True whatever works for you is great,just suggesting different alternatives,I really didn't want to create any major issues with anyone,not my way of doing things,I see most of you love your Autolite plugs,thats fine,I never got the performance out of them I wanted .I've built alot of Chrysler engines and never had any luck with them.And sometimes I like try something and experiment with different things ,I don't really care about price as long as it works, cause it can save money and headaches in long run.Do right the first time is my belief,besides I try some new so when I got customer standing front asking me question about it,I've got an answer,if its crap I'll tell them. I really trie to be honest about things like that.Besides I've got really rep about Mopar and what parts to use on them in this area I live,don't want ruin it.

Quick Reply: Autolite 3924