2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Need Help with some lights.

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 10:53 AM
rberger3
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Need Help with some lights.

First post

I have a 99 dakota 5.2L 4x4.

First off was thinking about getting these for the fog lights http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-x-C...item335836f324

Now here is my dilemma, i have all my turn signal lights up front as LED's and they work great except my buddy, who's a mechanic, says they're doing the double time blink because LEDs don't pull as much wattage/amp-age as regular lights do, so the computer thinks that a light is out. Do you think getting these will effect the truck in anyway. And what do i need to do to fix the double time blinking.

and last ? i have replaced my head lights twice now and my low beams still won't work. Is there a fuse I need to be checking first and if so which one, i don't have a manual anymore. Thinking about going HID with the lights and have been looking on the forums, some of the trucks look really nice. I'll try and post a pic of my truck once i get everything up and running.

Thanks for all the help

Last edited by rberger3; 04-12-2010 at 10:59 AM.

Quick Reply: Need Help with some lights.