2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

What to check in junkyard diff?

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 01:03 AM
Rantz
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dodgeramguy85
Went to the pick and pull today and found a dak with 3.92 lsd I really wanted to ****** it up but I dont have money to do that right now but I did scarf a chrome jeep grille and 4 infinty speakers for 40.00 I never thought the wiring would still be intact but I hooked my jumper box to the batt cables and got the radio to work and they sounded really good.
Honestly, I would have never thought to look for stereo equipment at a salvage yard lol

Old 08-09-2010, 11:53 AM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Rantz
Honestly, I would have never thought to look for stereo equipment at a salvage yard lol
Well you have to be careful of what you find you can just pull them out expecting it to be perfect but this jeep was a 98 looked really good other than a few scratches and missing axles I cant believe people get rid of this stuff also found a few rams one was a 99 v10 2500 missing front and rear bumper,front axle and rad other than that truck looked to be 100%. Ill have to get pics of all the nice stuff they have down there.

Quick Reply: What to check in junkyard diff?