2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Anyone Have Vacuum Line Schematics/Diagram for a 2001 Dakota QC?

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2010, 06:27 PM
luvdogz
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Have Vacuum Line Schematics/Diagram for a 2001 Dakota QC?

Hi Everyone!

Been getting codes for leaks in emission system. I did the gas cap thing three times and reset codes but they keep coming back. Read this forum and got lots of great info on evaporative emissions. (Printed it out for reference) I crawled under my truck but I couldn't find the evap canister. The diagrams I printed had me thinking it was on the frame but I'm thinking it's further in near the gas tank....is it? Checked the tubes coming from the fuel neck as far as I could, no problems. Got under the hood with my diagrams and checked hoses going in and out of LDP filter and any hoses that I felt were vacuum hoses. I found a couple heading towards LDP filther that were cracking where they fit on and replaced them, reset codes. Now, I'd like to ask if anyone has a vacuum line diagram that I could follow to be sure I'm checking everything I should be checking. As most of you know, I'm a female so I need more detailed instructions on stuff. I do pretty well but pictures help me out alot!! If anyone has diagrams, pictures of parts\locations I need to check, would you send them my way? I really like working on my truck but need the experts to help me along!! You guys are always great and treat me well!! Thanks, for any DETAILED info/help you'd provide!! Again, it's appreciated much, much more than you know!!

Quick Reply: Anyone Have Vacuum Line Schematics/Diagram for a 2001 Dakota QC?