2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Just ordered new led dome light

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Time 2 Merc
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NorDakota
Do you have a link to those lights?
Originally Posted by Josh Abels
those lights look cool but watch out with those single housing designs, i keep hearing that they dont fit as clean as the 2 piece kind cause they dont have as much ejustment in them
Nordakota heres the link, they have some other nice ones as well. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/97-04...item483e07483b

Josh Abels that makes sense, i didn't even notice the fact that it was a single piece unit. I wish someone had a pic of something like this so i can get an idea of how it looks.

Old 12-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Zemandude

yea someone should post pics of the single unit headlights, im thinkin about buyin some to but i cant tell what the fit would look like.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:49 AM
Time 2 Merc
Professional

Any body got an idea of where to maybe get some lights that would fit behind the grill. Obviously they would have to be really thin and possibly led. Has anyone seen this or heard of it?

Old 02-03-2011, 01:03 AM
jconti8190
Amateur

Originally Posted by Time 2 Merc
Any body got an idea of where to maybe get some lights that would fit behind the grill. Obviously they would have to be really thin and possibly led. Has anyone seen this or heard of it?

got these thin leds off ebay but they are emergency lights. not sure if your looking for emergency or regular lighting. they cost 30 bucks heres the link to them. mine are blue and white http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-X-9...Q5fAccessories

also i have the one piece housing for my headlights and although its not as good as the 2 piece it still fits good

IMG_0528.jpg

Old 02-03-2011, 01:32 AM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jconti8190
got these thin leds off ebay but they are emergency lights. not sure if your looking for emergency or regular lighting. they cost 30 bucks heres the link to them. mine are blue and white http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/6-X-9...Q5fAccessories

also i have the one piece housing for my headlights and although its not as good as the 2 piece it still fits good

I think he was talking about driving lights. Btw I like that set up wish I would of found that when I bought mine oh well paid 8.00 on ebay lol

Quick Reply: Just ordered new led dome light