2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Anyone else do this?

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 12:48 PM
DropKick00
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm so glad i joined this Forum! I could read the rambling stories all day! Wait... that's exactly what I have been doing! Nothing like the pack mentality when in a parking lot or even at a stop light. I love the Daks and it's big brother, Ram. I have 2nd Gen Quad.

Old 03-20-2011, 01:23 PM
frydaddy82
Veteran

lol dropkick i know what you mean my wife gets mad cuz i sit up here all the time and surf the site like a fat kid in dunkin donuts! lol i tell her im learnin about the trucks. and i find my self just flat out lookin for dakotas in town then i judge if there as nice as mine haha jk. i did see one the other day go by while i was getn gas that was jacke all up and i almost broke my neck tryn to figure out how he go so much lift. still didnt see what he had and i went 30 bucks over what i was wantin to get in gas!!

Old 03-20-2011, 01:37 PM
EricBing
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Dakotas being challenged

Was driving home after work,that day speaking with a youngster about trucks, he has a 1/2 ton chevy all jacked up with a lift loud exhaust, supposedly all done up (lol) and he pulled up along side me going down road around 30'ish and popped accelerator, I knew what time it was gave him the jump and passed him rather quickly....another 350 chevy down! NEXT? Lovin my dakota And yes i ride with em park next to em and run with the pack, and i noticed other dakota owners doing the same

Old 03-20-2011, 10:49 PM
dirtbiker
Captain

Nice everyone! Yeah if I'm driving an I see another Dakota i really really really want to wave but then i stop myself because i think what if its just someone who doesnt give a sh*t what theyre driving and are just going to look at me weird lol. i usually see a few daks per day, but usually not when i'm parking thats only on occasion haha.