2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

adding more to my lowering kit

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2011, 06:18 PM
tweaks
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default adding more to my lowering kit

ok i have a 04 dak reg cab v6. it has 3 inch drop spings and 4 inch block...im wanting to go 2 more in the front and 3 or 4 in the back.....beside the c notch what else would you rec. to do this...and what size shox would i ne....and what shox give the best ride....

Old 11-21-2011, 08:13 PM
URBANRDNECK
Veteran
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

You still have more room to drop it? I really don't know how you could possibly put it any lower.

Old 11-21-2011, 08:38 PM
tweaks

yea theres about 4 inches of gap in the front and the tires will clear the fenders.....i seen a pic of a ext cab dak lowered 5 in the front and 7 in the back with 22s but i cant find ne info on that truck. everyone says that it will rub but i got plenty of clearence for turning. so im not worried about rubbing. and even if my tires would hit my cousin will roll my fenders to clear.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:01 PM
tweaks

ok i found 2 inch drop arms from western chasis they a lil over 400. still need ideas for the back and what size and brand shox to get.........and i stoped looking a while back.......has neone seen performance parts for the 3.7 yet.....besides cam cai tb spacer exhaust and programmer(found all these)

Quick Reply: adding more to my lowering kit