2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

So....the drink holders....

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011 | 08:36 AM
98DAKAZ
Champion
Default wood is good

Actually I was going to make something out of wood it’s not that hard to do just never gave myself the time to do it so I finally said oh well what I have works leave it be after 10 years what I have is it, it works for me that’s all that matters.

Oh by the way my larger font text is because I’m almost blind the larger text helps me see it I’m not yelling at anyone the default text is way too small for my bad eyes.

Old 12-09-2011 | 03:17 AM
macgollabhride
|
Professional

Originally Posted by 98DAKAZ
Actually I was going to make something out of wood it’s not that hard to do just never gave myself the time to do it so I finally said oh well what I have works leave it be after 10 years what I have is it, it works for me that’s all that matters.

Oh by the way my larger font text is because I’m almost blind the larger text helps me see it I’m not yelling at anyone the default text is way too small for my bad eyes.

That's what its all about man - No sense making more work for yourself if what you already have does the job. Truth be told - I didn't plan on doing ANYTHING at all as far the looks of this truck (it's my work truck) but after a few "This is gross and it smells" comments from the Mrs., I decided to use her carpet cleaner on the seats & carpet. Doing that made a huge difference and it ended up turning out really nice! It was all down hill after that - my tinkering tenancies spark-up and now I'm hog-wild.
So I guess we'll see how this goes...
P.S. I boosted the font size to what you use - I hope that help.
Take care.

Quick Reply: So....the drink holders....