2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

Hedlights

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2011, 07:41 PM
ahsnowlover
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hedlights

I have a 99 dakota and when I was changing out my light bulbs today one of the retainers that hold the bulbs in cracked down one side. Is there a way that I can fix it or buy one for cheaper than the dealer? I went by the dealer and they wanted $14 for one, so I didn't know if anyone on here had problems with theirs and either fixed them or found them cheaper. Any help would be great.

Old 12-15-2011, 11:12 PM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ahsnowlover
I have a 99 dakota and when I was changing out my light bulbs today one of the retainers that hold the bulbs in cracked down one side. Is there a way that I can fix it or buy one for cheaper than the dealer? I went by the dealer and they wanted $14 for one, so I didn't know if anyone on here had problems with theirs and either fixed them or found them cheaper. Any help would be great.
Junk yard. Actually I think I have one on my old lights. I would have to mail it out tho. You prob want one asap anyway

Quick Reply: Hedlights