2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

New guy

Old 03-06-2012, 06:21 PM
03crewkota
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy

Well, hey none of you know me cause well, im new, but anyways, my grandpa is selling me his crew cab 2003 dodge dakota v6 2wd and i was wondering what ya'll thought do you think itd be a good first truck? And does it have enough power to do those occasional burnouts that well we all know you just have to do to prove your truck is ballsy.

Old 03-06-2012, 06:52 PM
moe7404
Record Breaker

to: 03crewkota glad your here. iam the official old crazy guy. iam totally old school, old hemis, dual point distributor, AFB carbs, ect.

Old 03-06-2012, 07:50 PM
UWAdventurer
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome.

Any first vehicle is a good vehicle. I wish I still had my first car, it was a 1968 Torino fastback. White with red stripes, 302 cu. in. automatic. I turned a lot of wrenches on it, if I didn't I walked, but eventually it was a very reliable car. I never raced it, but my girl friend (future wife) did. LOL, at least she won! I don't think there was anything I didn't know about that car.

Good luck with the truck.

Old 03-06-2012, 08:02 PM
03crewkota

^Thanks, a Torino eh? Damn those things are bad ***, ik a guy who had one who just sold it recently because his wife got cancer and he needed the money to get her back and forth to her treatments, it was the first car he ever had and he really didnt wanna let it but the circumstances he really didnt have a choice. But i hope this truck will be good, its in really good condition because my grandpa dont drive it often he has a car he drives mostly he just had the truck cause he liked it if he ever needed to haul something, ive already done some work to it nothing really major just replace brakes and change oil but it still made me feel like i was doing something haha.

Search this Thread