2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

a kina funny thing just happened

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 11:13 PM
wilscav
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default a kina funny thing just happened

today i just got rear ended by a 97 vw golf gti. and it was kinda funny when i got out to see the damage i didnt see much of anything. my bumper had a few scratches in the plastic, it is also slightly bent, and my tow hitch cover was of corse destroyed, my tow hitch slight bent down wards. his car well thats the funny part first off my tow hitch bent his bumber support into his radiator,need less to say radiator destroyed, his front bumper was trashed, both head lights shattered, grill non existent, hood bent up, both front fenders slight damage, air bags popped of course, i drove him to work went home. any one have a similar incident?

Old 11-01-2005, 04:12 PM
zinnmaster
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: a kina funny thing just happened

yea about 4 years ago i had a 89 chevy blazer with a 3' body lift. we were in the school parking lot when you know that guy at school that thought he was the greatest thing ever, and really he was the biggest douche bag ever. well he had a 98 camaro and thought he would pass me goin into on comming traffic. well some one pulled out in front of him so he swerved back be hind me so i brake checked his ***. he hit the back of me so hard that my trialer hitch went through his hood and lifted my rear tires of the ground. i tried pulling off of the hood of his car but my tires were just spinning on his front bumper, left black marks and destroyed the bumper. I had to put my truck into 4 wheel drive so the front tires would bite to get the blazer off of his car. didnt hurt my truck one bit. It totaled his camaro. of course all this was his fault happening after school so alot of people watched the incident. I laughed at him intentinally to get him pissed it was funny ****.

Quick Reply: a kina funny thing just happened