2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

got a question

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 12:43 PM
jordanu23
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got a question

so they have these leveling kits out there. and i know there are different types out there as well. what i want to know is is there any of u guys that know about these or have one or have experience with these and know ifi can have one and have a body lift as well. i know i can crank my torsion bars to level it out but i dotn wanna chew up my tires so i'll just do it this way. if any of you havea preferance in what kit to get thats great also and possible how big to go (i think 2" maybe) and will i have to get new shocks to go with these.

Old 07-01-2006, 06:42 PM
DODGERAM808
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: got a question

you can most definetly use a leveling kit with a body lift. its the cheapest way to get a 5in lift. you wont need new shocks at all. they say you should replace you upper control arm ball joints but i've never heard of anybody actually having problems because of it. yes 2in is the leveling kit you want to go with. i would just go on ebay and pick one up on there. good luck

Old 07-02-2006, 09:55 AM
jordanu23
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: got a question

alright thanx i think im gonna do that. hope she looks good

Quick Reply: got a question