2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

G-Tech Tesla Experts?

Old 08-23-2006, 12:08 PM
OldDodgeDriver
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default G-Tech Tesla Experts?

Finally had a chance to go thru a box of automotive goodies I bought at a swap meet. Had old timing lights, dwell meters, stuff for pre-computer cars. At the bottom was a G-Tech Telsa. I plugged up and looks like it works. According to the web page its suppose to register 0-60 times, horsepower, 1/4 times, etc. Anyone ever use one of these things? Its not the current model that has the LCD screen, it has red LED readout. Guess I need to find a country road somewhere (which is hard in N Atlanta) and try this sucker out! [8D]

Old 08-25-2006, 02:32 AM
lil
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: G-Tech Tesla Experts?

Hey OldDodgeDriver I happend across a thread on another site guys were talking about doing 0-60 times and a few talking about the G-Tech thingie.

http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.....ten-id-111792

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: G-Tech Tesla Experts?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: