2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

What do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 04:39 AM
360rango
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What do you guys think?

ORIGINAL: DakotaSport

ha, my Dad just bought me one just like yours(my first vehicle, body wise), except mines 2WD, im more speed, your off-road, yours looks tight dude, nice flowmaster, I have dual exhaust n rims too.

I have the 3.9L too.. Any engine mods? how dous your exhaust sound and whats the inches/size for it?

well mine can be more offroad as mean green told me to lift it when my Dad said he wouldn't let me lower it anymore, he might come around more, keep up the good work with your truck, let me know how it gos....

u use CarDomain?

If your more speed I would definitely sell it and buy a dakota that doesn't have have the engine missing from the factory. I have a 5.9 durango when I went over to a buddy's house he showed me his moms new dakota p/u that have been debadged by previous owner. I looked at the engine and something just looked funny He told me it had the 5.9L then it hit me and I laughed my rear off and told him hes full of **** I was like wheres the ogther half of the 5.9 your missing 2 frikin liters. Me and my brother have been crackin jokes since about how fast he was telling us it was before we found out it had a 3.9L

360rango
Rookie

ha, my Dad just bought me one just like yours(my first vehicle, body wise), except mines 2WD, im more speed, your off-road, yours looks tight dude, nice flowmaster, I have dual exhaust n rims too.

I have the 3.9L too.. Any engine mods? how dous your exhaust sound and whats the inches/size for it?

well mine can be more offroad as mean green told me to lift it when my Dad said he wouldn't let me lower it anymore, he might come around more, keep up the good work with your truck, let me know how it gos....

u use CarDomain?

If your more speed I would definitely sell it and buy a dakota that doesn't have have the engine missing from the factory. I have a 5.9 durango when I went over to a buddy's house he showed me his moms new dakota p/u that have been debadged by previous owner. I looked at the engine and something just looked funny He told me it had the 5.9L then it hit me and I laughed my rear off and told him hes full of **** I was like wheres the ogther half of the 5.9 your missing 2 frikin liters. Me and my brother have been crackin jokes since about how fast he was telling us it was before we found out it had a 3.9L

360rango
Rookie

u use CarDomain?

360rango
Rookie

u use CarDomain?

Old 09-01-2006, 04:40 AM
360rango
Rookie

u use CarDomain?

360rango
Rookie

u use CarDomain?

360rango
Rookie

u use CarDomain?

360rango
Rookie

u use CarDomain?

Old 09-01-2006, 04:43 AM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

how many time do you have to tell us that story. I think we got it the first time
________
SILVER SURFER VAPORIZER WHIP

Last edited by jonnymagnum; 05-08-2011 at 02:51 AM.
Old 09-01-2006, 05:15 AM
rhowe
Professional

ok, but wait i missed the punch line. how many liters does it take? or was it: how many 3.9's is a liter, or was it "it takes 3.9 hits to drink a leader". appearently something was funny when it hit you. you, your bud and your bud's mom are all kinda funny right now..lucky bastard my work test me or else i would of got it the first time. or the third
ORIGINAL: 360rango

Quick Reply: What do you guys think?