2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

question about factory 00 Dakota RT alarm...PLEASE HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 01:24 PM
mikefuentes00RT
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question about factory 00 Dakota RT alarm...PLEASE HELP!!!

ok my question is...how do I turn the thing off?!?!?! I got into an accident on 9/11/06 and my driver door needed to be replaced. When they did that they told me they were having some problems with the alarm and it kept shutting the truck off when they tried to start it. Once the paint and body was done they had some electrician come in and do some rig to disengage the alarm. Well about a week ago my stepfather attempted to move the truck and ended up blowing the power door lock fuse and the truck didn't want to start up at all [:@]...after we fixed this my friend removed the "rig" thinking we had fixed the problems. This morning I came out to go to work and when I opened the door the alarm started to go off , and now I cant move my truck and with my "rig" gone I have no way to disable the alarm and move my truck. Does anybody know how to permanantly disable it?? or a fuse I can pull or something?? PLEASE HELP!!!

Quick Reply: question about factory 00 Dakota RT alarm...PLEASE HELP!!!