2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

03 Dak threw a B**** fit

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 07:05 PM
realspringer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A BIG THANKS for the help & your time Mag....My Boss said today he's gota guy that owes him for some machine work we did for him..He also happens to be an auto electrician..."Country Boys" Ya gota love um....LOL...He's cumin in tomorrow to give her the evil eye...Whata relief..This thing would turn into a pile a rust between 4 patches a rubber before my lame *** fogured it out...I've been over it with a fine tooth comb lookin for bad wires like Bat suggested ...But nothin...You guys have been GREAT...Bat gave a howdy & his advice when I did the Hillbilly Trans Flush..A BIG THANKS to you too Bat.....SOOOO..I'll keep you guys updated...

Old 10-29-2013, 05:49 PM
realspringer

Mag ...I just gota ask...The orange Wheelie machine ...Is That yours ???? LOL

Old 10-29-2013, 05:49 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 153 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by realspringer
Mag ...I just gota ask...The orange Wheelie machine ...Is That yours ???? LOL
dad drives, I tune. We're also building a dragster right now. Camaro is technically "for sale" but I dont see it going far.

Old 10-30-2013, 09:37 PM
realspringer

OK 98....Mag....I found the problem..........And I'm just wonderin..do you guys have a MORON of the YEAR award......I gota candidate that will win hands down.......I found out tonight the GMM was the problem the whole time.....It completely went off line the day I disconnected the battery.......LOL

Old 10-30-2013, 09:47 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 153 Likes on 140 Posts

Originally Posted by realspringer
OK 98....Mag....I found the problem..........And I'm just wonderin..do you guys have a MORON of the YEAR award......I gota candidate that will win hands down.......I found out tonight the GMM was the problem the whole time.....It completely went off line the day I disconnected the battery.......LOL
GMM? Not an acronym I recognize.

Old 10-31-2013, 12:05 AM
sl2racer
Veteran

me either

Old 10-31-2013, 07:34 PM
realspringer

GMM.....Grey Matter Module.... I went brain dead...When I was checkin fuses...My lame *** put the ignition fuse in the 4x4 slot..After I fixed the starter pigtail..it still wouldn't fire ,cuz it wasn't gettin any..My boss called his friend to come look at it,,,The guy shows up in a Mopar Shirt afer work...Lead mechanic at the local Dodge dealer....HAHAHAHAHA...Took um all of about 10 minutes to figure it out....Yea..I get the lame *** of the year award for that one....

Quick Reply: 03 Dak threw a B**** fit