2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

1999 dodge dakota 3.9 ltr

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 11:34 AM
connieg
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Truck will drive for while then once parked it wont start like if it isn't getting any gas. Some times I have to disconnect the battery then reconnect the battery for it to start again. I have replaced the TSP sensor and the IAC sensor. I can hear the fuel pump running. Any ideas.

Truck will drive for while then once parked it wont start like if it isn't getting any gas. Some times I have to disconnect the battery then reconnect the battery for it to start again. I have replaced the TSP sensor and the IAC sensor. I can hear the fuel pump running. Any ideas.

Last edited by jkeaton; 09-26-2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old 09-26-2017, 12:05 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Moved out of the Ram section into the 2nd gen Dakota section. Merged your triplicate posts. You only need to post a question once.

Won't start as in won't turn over or turns over and wont fire?

Last edited by jkeaton; 09-26-2017 at 03:11 PM.

Quick Reply: 1999 dodge dakota 3.9 ltr