2nd Gen Durango 2004 - 2009

2008 dodge durango.....service park assist

Old 03-13-2011, 02:21 PM
emerza
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2008 dodge durango.....service park assist

On my truck I'm getting a message saying service park assist or somthing like that, so I cleaned off my parking sensors n it still says it....even got a crash just in case n still says it...ne1 no of anything?

Old 05-28-2019, 09:21 PM
birkato

I suspect that a sensor is bad or not connected. I have a video on how I fixed my issue. Other problem could be a fuse or a problem with the park assist relay module (I don't know how to fix that).

Old 03-06-2022, 11:38 AM
TheBeast_04Durango

Im coming into this as well, the sensors (i assume the 08 limited 4x4 is rear sensors only) are not dangling..or any visual signs..

im trying to find alternate methods to see if they are working... do they emit a pulse? or a wiring info, so i can probe to see if they are getting power..

Are there fuses for these/this module?

Theres a Black Plastic Display Strip in the back roof part inside, to show...i assum the status of the sensors.. but that doesnt work either.

i bought all 4 new sensors, from amazon, they fit,they match, the Tow Bar is in the way of a couple... ugh, i use to have a friend that would let me use his lift...instead of doing this upside down..lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2008 dodge durango.....service park assist