2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

body kit help

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 02:42 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: body kit help

screw it, I'll wait and save up for the body kit.

Old 04-11-2007, 02:34 PM
SXTspeed
Veteran

There is a body/lip kit made by mopar that is cheap and adds a more aggressive look to the neon without losing the neon look. I am trying to find out if the body kit is ncessary in order to get the neon rt exhaust to fit on my sxt. A girl on cardomain said the cutouts in her bumper came with the kit so i am assuming she needed the body kit to get the cut-outs [:'(]. I don't have the money for a body kit now though so i am hoping the exhaust will fit with no problems.

You could custom make an SRT-4 body kit (not the srt package!) get the srt-4 hood, front bumper and rear bumper. then the side skirts kit. That might be cheaper.

Old 04-11-2007, 03:28 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

i wouldnt want to make my car something it is not (referring to srt body), but thats just my opinion. it seems really hard to get opinions from the "neon god" on body kits lol help me out man! lol lol

Old 04-11-2007, 04:59 PM
SXTspeed
Veteran

true, without the turbo engine the srt-4 look doesn't appeal as much, but I think it is better than some of the other body kits, like the evo 5 kit for the neon, thats just silly.

lol the "neon god" is busy very busy, mostly cause Iam taking up his time with questions that I don't feel like devoting an entire thread to ask. Much simpler to pm. Even though his response times leave somethin to be desired.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:30 PM
AirWolf

Will I love wild kits so thats why Im going with the evo5 kit may look silly to you but not for carshows . They love wild and crazy rides .

Quick Reply: body kit help