Old 04-11-2007, 04:19 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: dynoing autos?

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

yes they are and thats why i will change it with the motor
Once u change your motor you'll have to change your Motegi rims. Sucks for u, now you'll have to give them to me. J/k.
im confused lol whats wrong with my rims. i mean i know everyone wants them but your just kidding right? lol

Old 04-11-2007, 07:10 PM
AirWolf

Too all that think autos are crap . They are not . Autos are just as nice as 5speed. Look at any auto turbo and supercharged ride like the srt8 charger or magnum and the grand national can smoke a 5speed pretty well. Dynoing and auto is easy when you go have it dynoed they tell you what to do easy as that. At least thats what I did with my srt4 when I had it and my hahn 1st gen neon it is auto.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:13 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Too all that think autos are crap . They are not . Autos are just as nice as 5speed. Look at any auto turbo and supercharged ride like the srt8 charger or magnum and the grand national can smoke a 5speed pretty well.
...not this again...

Old 04-11-2007, 07:16 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

Too all that think autos are crap . They are not . Autos are just as nice as 5speed. Look at any auto turbo and supercharged ride like the srt8 charger or magnum and the grand national can smoke a 5speed pretty well.
...not this again...
Well tell nick and anyone else to shut it when it comes to autos and Ill stop alrighty. I love autos and you can make any ride fast with the money.

Old 04-11-2007, 07:19 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

...not this again...
Well tell nick and anyone else to shut it when it comes to autos and Ill stop alrighty. I love autos and you can make any ride fast with the money.
very true with money all things are true and when i;m done on sat, well se once and for all if autos are slow lol

Quick Reply: dynoing autos?