2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Calling all SRT-4's and ES swaps

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
blackflame
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Calling all SRT-4's and ES swaps

Turbos can only go so far though. Heavier cars need pretty big motors to really go. I don't know anything about TCs really. But I do know weight helps so much. When I first put 4 people in my neon I almost stalled it like 10 times haha. It just doesn't move. You could probably save money by going with a neon from what it sounds like. TCs are pretty cool looking cars though. If I had money to blow I wouldn't mind getting one. I would have to have a main car though.

Old 05-01-2007, 01:36 PM
AirWolf

Im a more show gal than go so I think the tc would do way better in shows with a kit and 18inch rims and tires and vertical doors and indash dvd player and so on than my 04 sxt does . Imports seem to rule any carshow. I have two neons and really want to get into the import car thing.

Old 05-01-2007, 02:01 PM
05sxtneon

Actually i have beaten a non turbo one and it had exhaust and intake.

Old 05-01-2007, 02:05 PM
AirWolf

But not a turbo thats what im lookin into getting in mine when I get one soon . Im sick of domestics and I love the tc for some reason. I mean i could get a wrx or mazda rx8 but theres alot of those around not to many modded tcs .

Old 05-01-2007, 03:40 PM
blackflame
Captain

Yeah, I have seen so many WRX's here in NE ohio. I haven't seen too many RX-8s though. But if you are about showing off your rides looks...well TC is a pretty attractive car and body kits fit it nicely. Bigger rims just looks goo on it too. I have seen a few on TV that just look really nice.

Old 05-01-2007, 04:50 PM
l_pillon
Professional

but the reason u dont see too many of those cars modded cuz there fairly new....mazda and subaru and all those cars have been around for a fair ammount of time...eventually i bet u will see more of those cars on the street all modded out

Old 05-01-2007, 06:21 PM
blackflame
Captain

ORIGINAL: l_pillon

but the reason u dont see too many of those cars modded cuz there fairly new....mazda and subaru and all those cars have been around for a fair ammount of time...eventually i bet u will see more of those cars on the street all modded out
Thats a very good point haha.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:26 PM
AirWolf

No I mean in my city or at any of my shows its because theres a few modded but not like I want mine to be and no turbo ones around here just lightly modded ones . Theres alot of wrxs modded around here and a few rx-8s . Its either going to be a tc or rx-8 for my next ride .

Old 05-01-2007, 07:31 PM
l_pillon
Professional

i like how people on this forum arent biased....i like all cars....and when i see all the work people do on there cars i can appreciate it...some people on other forums make fun of people and what not....like if i see a video on streetfire.net i can appreciate the cars where some other people poke fun....keep this forum user friendly guys....oh and this will be my 100th post...

Old 05-01-2007, 10:56 PM
AirWolf

Yeah I like to stick up for the rides that are more show than go and all nice imports since this is purely a dodge forum. I love all nice show and fast rides no matter what they are . I now think that srt4 owners are just as bad as mustang owners stuck on themselves thinkn they have the coolest and fastest rides.

Quick Reply: Calling all SRT-4's and ES swaps