2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

2 turbo questions :)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 12:42 PM
blackflame
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 turbo questions :)

Ok, so I know where to get the info like...what you need for a turbo, how much they cost, a few model types, etc.(thanks to the turbo thread). Now, I have heard amazing things about hahn turbos. I heard that they are better for ATX neons though. I know they will work for MTX but I'm thinking there could be a better turbo for MTX neons...like mine. So what is the best turbo for an MTX neon? Aslo, I know hahn sells I think 4 stages of turbos. You can go straight to the 4th stage and skip the other 3 right??

Thanks guys

Old 05-02-2007, 01:55 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Default RE: 2 turbo questions :)

well theres no need to get picky on a turbo, unless you are going to build the motor. thats new pistons etc. unless you do that, you can run like 8lbs safely (graphite will prob ome on and say more ) so i would get the smallest turbo so that you wont have to worry about turbo lag. if you re building up the motor, then it is a different story. hahn is good, but expensive

Old 05-02-2007, 02:03 PM
blackflame
Captain
Default RE: 2 turbo questions :)

ok, maybe I will just go with a hahn...eventually haha. I'm kinda struggling with money right now. My car has a huge dent in the passenger side with serious paint loss. Not only is the door damaged but the frame of the car has a dent. I might just cover it up with a side skirt and fix the door. Still gotta work that out haha. Eventually I will turbo this neon.

Does anyone on this forum have a turbo neon?

Quick Reply: 2 turbo questions :)