2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Rims on their way..

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007 | 01:48 AM
05DodgeRamHemi
|
Banned
Default Rims on their way..

Well it's been quite the chain of events these past two days. 12 days ago I bought a set of rims on ebay from lakeshore wheels for $540. It seemed to me that it was odd the rims hadnt showed up yet, so i called them yesterday to get a tracking number. Then the girl emails me back and says when she went to call their warehouse for the number she said they told her the rim wasnt even being made anymore and that it was discontinued. I was so angry, especially because they never even called me, howcome nobody called me, ya think ya wouldve known that atleast 10 days ago considering u should have already sent it out. Anyway, i was a bit irritated but i kept cool and tried to look for another rim they had in stock that was made by the same company, R-Tech. Well I chose to go with the R-tech 85. It was the closest thing to to the R-tech 10. I was really having a hard day in school today though because I didn't know if i should get a black rim or not, and i have a black car. All my friends kept saying go black, go black, blah blah blah, but i just couldn't get myself to do it, it just seems so dumpy and so commited. Its like u cant even enjoy the rim, its just black with a chrome rim and all black rims look the same. U also really make ur viewing audience so limited when u do that cause most ppl think black on black is retarded, in other words, they look like glorified winter hubcaps. Anyways I went with the silver finish and they are on their way now. They also were cheaper, so that wasn't too shabby. Soon as they come and i get them on, im getting a full detail of the vehicle, can't wait, im gonna post pics up of the sweet beast. After the rims and detail i am goin for the beautiful catback stainless steel srt-4 exhaust system, it's gonna mount sweet and sound amazing, considering ill need an amazing exhaust system to keep up with the amazing looks of the neon.

Heres a pic of the rim guys, what do you think??

[IMG]local://upfiles/61042/1A4F3367D12B4E86A56803E5C0AC2270.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-04-2007 | 02:50 AM
contagious19
Champion
Default RE: Rims on their way..

they look good

Old 05-04-2007 | 05:01 AM
lblackneon
Champion

show us some pictures when u get them installed

Old 05-04-2007 | 04:21 PM
contagious19
Champion

damn dats a PITA of wat dey did, i kno i would have been pissed.

Quick Reply: Rims on their way..