DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Neon (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon-78/)
-   -   Some other pics of the header and 3" downpipe and 3" cat.. (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-neon/106901-some-other-pics-of-the-header-and-3-downpipe-and-3-cat.html)

nswap7 05-28-2007 09:28 PM

RE: Some other pics of the header and 3" downpipe and 3" cat..

it was a knock on pacesetter

05DodgeRamHemi 05-29-2007 01:08 AM

in that case, once again, a pretty useless responsefrom r/t. People, do not get up in the post leaving ****ty comments on my threads. It's a ceramic coated header...there is not much of a better quality header your going to get on the market for $250....I really love how people like to **** all over your car, and then try to put a bow tie on it and say, "But...it's just my opinion, or no offense"....its not going to fly. i dont need to hear it then, i already know i have one of the better looking neons, style and performance wise. The pacesetter header has been on my car for a year and half and it still looks as fresh as it did the day i got it, and i dont have the pacesetter exhaust cause I know it wasn't ceramic coated...people lay off, we all have neons, so none of us are in positions to down**** on each others cars when neons arent that luxurious of a car to begin with...

P/S R/t:Your comment, like some of the others have left in the past to me in various threads, was pointless. Your just a dick for leaving the comment. Maybe if you asked first, you'd know this wedneday im dropping my car off with the paint shop to put on my r/t bumper, and they are customly fitting my existing vibrant dual exhaust in the slots, which will take care of the "disproportionateness". Also, I'll be taking some better shots of the beautiful rear of the neon and the true clue tail lights when the flash of the camera doesn't screw with the pics. Like i said before, this car obviouslly has some more work to do, but im bustin my balls off as aSEVENTEEN year oldwith my weekly budget right now....i've already got some sweet 17" rims sitting the garage waiting to be put on, and lowering springs on the way...so in the future, don't knock on my car, especially when i've put so much work into it in just a year. the header is great, its ceramic coated...nothing else to it..and this car is loaded with performance mods, so chill out guy. Learn to use constructive criticism, otherwise just dont bother trying to knock down someones morale, it's not cool with me...

03neonRT 05-29-2007 01:27 AM

First of all, take it easy. I wasnt "knocking your car" I was giving my opinion. You made a thread about a few parts you added, I gave my opinion, you dont like to hear other peoples opinions, then dont make a thread about them on a public forum. Your 17 years old so stop taking everything so personally and just realise that not everyone will like every single modification you do to your Neon...my criticims was perfectly valid, and I'm not going to apologize for anything that I said. If you have a problem with anyone saying anything remotely negative about your car or anything about parts you purchased or in what combinations then I suggest you stop posting or learn to love your car and not care what other people think.

Also, we're not all naive uneducated people on here, and believe it or not, many of us know what we're talking about. Saying that a Pacesetter header is crap cannot be more true, so what if its coated with ceramic, its still a very poor quality part...Thats a fact. Will it last longer with the ceramic coating? Sure, but it doesnt take away from the fact that Pacesetter has some of the worst quality parts around...

You want to learn about Neons, or just blindly mod your car? You want to spend your money wisely so you get the best performance for your valuable money then stop being chuildish and take criticim and comments like an adult. You think your in some kind of "unique" position as a 17 year old on a tight budget? Join the club because almost everyone on here is on a budget and working their ass off to add parts to the car that they love.

lblackneon 05-29-2007 01:56 AM

LOL[X(].
Just b/c we knock on Pacesetter doesn't mean we're knocking on the car. On this forum, people use to tell me how crappy Pacesetter was but I still bought it. What did I end up doing? I ended up replacing it b/c I didn't have a choice. Since my header crapped out during warranty, and the warranty plan that pacesetter has is crap, I say Pacesetter is garbage. It's garbage b/c of the quality and materials. I will say Pacesetter is great for the money though.

A lot of people don't like different products. Don't get bent up when u hear crap about Pacesetter. People say it's crap for a reason. They either know from experience or from what they heard.
We all can agree that Neons aren't luxurious to begin with. In the end, it's your car and if people don't like a particular product that u have on it, it doesn't matter. As long as u like it then it's cool.

nswap7 05-29-2007 03:33 AM

All i can say is do what you want and think what you think. You seem like you're enjoying what you got and looks good. Im 17 and on a budget too. but to be honest, i go to 03neonRT or others here before i buy anything, but i don't always follow what they think. More power to anyone who likes what they have despite other's opinions.

05DodgeRamHemi 05-29-2007 10:54 PM

What would make people think it would be ok to clumsily come onto a forum and **** over a product somebody already went out of their way to buy and put on and that's already a done deal. You don't do me any good coming on here saying something I already have on the car is a piece of ****, that's the stupidest thing I have ever heard. This forum is for helping each other out, and giving positive imput, it is not a stage to base useless criticism on, what you did and what anyone else did by saying PACESETTER is a piece of ****, HELPED NOBODY...therefore, your response served no purpose to me whatsoever, how about looking at the posititve things I have done to the vehicle, as opposed to just pinpointing one minor MOD i've done to the car and saying its crap, gee thanks, really appreciate the input, really helped me out man...i don't need help on what's already done...the product is mint, and is still is mint...nothing else to it...unless you want to buy my something you think is better than what is on the car, go ahead, otherwise maybe you could focus on stirring me in the right direction of FUTURE mods, as opposed to trashing on something thats already a cealed dealed that there is nothing I can do about, if its already completely, telling me it's **** is the most usless derroggatory thing. I can take criticism, that's not my debate...saying something is **** is different and pointless to this thread...