2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Cant we all just get along..

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:57 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cant we all just get along..

wow kids i think its time to stop haha dont make me separate you two

Old 08-18-2007, 01:00 PM
AirWolf

I actually have two neons a sxt and a 1st gen and youve seen my sxt thats being redone as we speak for next yr shows. I have stuff ordered and sponsors being worked out for show mods and go mods. All sponsors found on my own.

Old 08-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Adionik
Champion

i want mikeys car...

Old 08-18-2007, 01:15 PM
AirWolf

Yeah mickeys rides better lookin than my sxt for now . Seeing his ride gives me the ambtion to do mine way cooler for next yrs show season and maybe I will be the 1st to do the srt swap in a sxt on this forum by next yr.

Old 08-18-2007, 02:42 PM
lblackneon
Champion

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Adionik

And the fact that airwolf says she has a lot of parts, refuses to post pictures, then calls us bullys and meanies cuz we don't believe every utterance sent forth from her posts.

oh and that we dont know anything about shows. and all glasspacks suck. led tails rock. srt exhaust....umm...acr srt-4, wild interior, caliber srt4, suicide lambo door ghost flames show ride no go show gal.

did i miss anything
I just got a new computer since mine crashed . Anyways What I claim I had and have is true . I can get you pics of what my engine bay looks like now which is mostly stock cause of the accident ruined all my nice parts. Never said all glasspacks were crap just dont like the sound of the cherrybombs they have a cheap sound to them cause you pay cheap price for them. As for my next yr mods well youll just have to wait until next yr . Thanks for those ones who like me . Only adionk and graphite are the few that go after me . Look for pics of my engine bay which is being slowly built back up in the next yr. Pics coming next week of engine bay . Sorry for causing all this mess. But please you two pick on somebody that cares next time.
LOL. That little accident wouldn't have damaged all your parts.

I'm suprised this thread is still going.

Old 08-18-2007, 03:17 PM
GrApHite03

haha, this thread still lives!? still on vaca... be back in hawaii soon to join back in the fun.
k3v

Old 08-18-2007, 04:48 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: lblackneon

ORIGINAL: Adionik

And the fact that airwolf says she has a lot of parts, refuses to post pictures, then calls us bullys and meanies cuz we don't believe every utterance sent forth from her posts.

oh and that we dont know anything about shows. and all glasspacks suck. led tails rock. srt exhaust....umm...acr srt-4, wild interior, caliber srt4, suicide lambo door ghost flames show ride no go show gal.

did i miss anything
I just got a new computer since mine crashed . Anyways What I claim I had and have is true . I can get you pics of what my engine bay looks like now which is mostly stock cause of the accident ruined all my nice parts. Never said all glasspacks were crap just dont like the sound of the cherrybombs they have a cheap sound to them cause you pay cheap price for them. As for my next yr mods well youll just have to wait until next yr . Thanks for those ones who like me . Only adionk and graphite are the few that go after me . Look for pics of my engine bay which is being slowly built back up in the next yr. Pics coming next week of engine bay . Sorry for causing all this mess. But please you two pick on somebody that cares next time.
LOL. That little accident wouldn't have damaged all your parts.

I'm suprised this thread is still going.
You wouldnt think so but it damaged 6500.00 worth that includes all my engine damage . He just hit the van at the right place I guess.

Old 08-18-2007, 05:28 PM
GrApHite03

You wouldnt think so but it damaged 6500.00 worth that includes all my engine damage . He just hit the van at the right place I guess.
Believe me, i know... lol Here is pics of $5400 worth of damage that wasn't even that bad. Just pushed the radiator support back into the intake manifold.

Came out nice after the body shop...

Old 08-19-2007, 10:25 AM
AirWolf

Looks nice and arent bodyshops great most of the time and especilly insurance we only had to payA 250.00 deductable. I had my sxt done at the dealership where I bought her new . They did a wondeful job on my sxt also like yours did on yours.

Old 08-19-2007, 01:35 PM
Adionik
Champion

So you had to take out your indy manifiold and 60mm tb and cai...

i'm assuming the only performance parts now are wires...if even at that

Quick Reply: Cant we all just get along..