2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

progress

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 03:54 PM
ricerchik02
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: progress

I like it! Does ur bezel still have the carbon fiber pattern on it? I painted mine, wasn't crazy about it. They need to make it real cf or make it another color, lol. How did u do the vent on the top of the dash? Been meaning to get those done and the doors too.

Old 09-21-2007, 07:01 PM
neon chic
Veteran

lol yea it still have the carbon fiber pattern on it i kinda like it lol i pulled the top off the dash off and taped it off my doors are painted but theyre the wrong color and look like ****

Old 09-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

I might leave the cf on mine, kind of breaks up all the colors.Where did you get the dash install kit for your deck?

Mat

Old 09-21-2007, 10:30 PM
AirWolf

Love all the red mines red on the inside also . Ill post pics of my inteior better at my show tommorrow I have a custom black headliner and red visors all in vinyl material what makes my interior I need to paint my vents though and need to do my door panels in a flame pattern in red vinyl also and my center arm rest thing in red vinyl. Just some ideas for you neon chic red headliner and black visors and red gauges of somekind .

Old 09-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

Im going to try and get a bunch of vents form the junkyard, in case I eff a few up.

Mat

Old 09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
neon chic
Veteran

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Love all the red mines red on the inside also . Ill post pics of my inteior better at my show tommorrow I have a custom black headliner and red visors all in vinyl material what makes my interior I need to paint my vents though and need to do my door panels in a flame pattern in red vinyl also and my center arm rest thing in red vinyl. Just some ideas for you neon chic red headliner and black visors and red gauges of somekind .
Im not gonna do much more to the car right now im contemplating selling it... if i was going to do anythin it would be black swade ceiling and visors and southern belle stitched in red i like my black and red gauges

I got the install kit from crutchfield for free with my stereo but walmart sells them too

Old 09-22-2007, 04:57 PM
AirWolf

Im puttin more money into my show sxt and looking for a srt4 acr also. I would never sell my 2 neons I love them so much I want a 3rd . So you have red and black gauges cool. I got mine from speedhut and lookin to get little gauges that match for next yr. My husband and I did my sxt in black vinyl much much easier than suede and cheaper plus everyone has suede.

Old 09-23-2007, 12:34 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: neon chic

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

hey did you have the white guage faces before this, if so wanna sell the overlay to me???
yea i did ... what overlay? sorry didnt see ur post
im talking about the actual white part of the guages. did you have to take that part off and then put the black on?

Old 09-23-2007, 01:25 AM
neon chic
Veteran

no i got mine from speedhut they're just overlays that slide over the needles and original guages u dont want my original gauges anyway lol i had to paint around the needles black

Old 09-23-2007, 01:27 AM
neon chic
Veteran

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Im puttin more money into my show sxt and looking for a srt4 acr also. I would never sell my 2 neons I love them so much I want a 3rd . So you have red and black gauges cool. I got mine from speedhut and lookin to get little gauges that match for next yr. My husband and I did my sxt in black vinyl much much easier than suede and cheaper plus everyone has suede.
vinyl looks kinda cheap to me but if u like it thats basically all that counts. i bought my guages at speedhut too where did u install ur inverter? i might sell mine because im hopefully going to school in the mountains next fall and needs somethin with 4wheel drive. i would love to keep my neon but dont think i can afford two cars

Quick Reply: progress