Getting followed

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 03:40 PM
Adionik
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Getting followed

ORIGINAL: ricerchik02

lol, funny stuff. I wanna get a taser! Wait, isn't that illegal? Maybe its just MI...well I still want one. I'm only 5'2" 100lbs, I needs it!!!
Honestly....if you carried me around I could be your guns.

Old 09-26-2007, 04:18 PM
ricerchik02
Captain

ORIGINAL: Adionik

lol, funny stuff. I wanna get a taser! Wait, isn't that illegal? Maybe its just MI...well I still want one. I'm only 5'2" 100lbs, I needs it!!!
Honestly....if you carried me around I could be your guns.
Lol, yea we'll see how that works

Old 09-26-2007, 09:49 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

I went to pick up my friend at like 9pm. I pulled out of the driveway and a car came flying up on my ***, flashing his high beams. So, I tried to ignore it, about 2 miles after I hopped on the highway and he followed me. I punched got up to about 90 before I had to slow down and he caught up to me. I got into the low speed lane to let him pass and he stayed on my side. I got pissed, pegged him off and floored it in front of him. He followed me off the highway and pulled up to the side of me at a stop sign. I rolled down my window, and we exchanged words. I told im to get out of his car and he took off. He was in his early 30's, pretty funny, that he went that far out of his way to follow me and do nothing. (damn thats alot, sorry) I now have a tire iron on the side of my seat, I also moved into an iffy area.

Mat

Old 09-26-2007, 10:39 PM
20NeonSXT04
Professional

People do that to me all the time... Last saturday some truck was all over me so I brake checked him so he decides to lay on the horn and ride my bumper for a mile.. So I finally I just sped off and took some back roads so he would stop pressing the horn..

Old 09-26-2007, 10:45 PM
neon chic
Veteran

i had some guy follow me home because i swerved around a car that was pulled to far past a stop sign and was sticking into the road. the guy said i tried to run him off the road even tho i stayed in my own damn lane lol. he cussed me out so i grabbed my bros air soft gun (which is painted to look like a12 guage from a distance) jumped in my carand followed him back to his house. he doesnt mess with me anymore!

Old 09-26-2007, 11:24 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

lol i can bench you + like 30-40 lbs hahahahahaha that hilarious.... can i put you in my pocket and bring you to class for so-and-tell hahahahaha[sm=happybounce.gif]

hmmmm i have a few stories... mainly b/c i drive through newark everyday to get to school but this one takes the cake:

i was driving down the turnpike to go see my mom in philly, and some asshat in a little ****box of an Acura... little gweedo kid you know the works.... visor hair gel pink collared shirt... anyways he comes out of NOWHERE and out of all of the 3 lanes to get in that were completely empty ahead and behind me for like a 1/4 of a mile he chooses to cut me off so i lay on the horn for a good mile and the kid brake checks me so right away im down to 3rd and around his *** in a heartbeat and brake checked his ***... so then he follows me all the way to 295 or w/e it is (right passed six flags), what he was doing was slowing down till he was kinda far away then he was flooring it to end up right on me *** flashing his lights at me with all the other lanes free so anyways there was a state police station about 3 miles ahead of us so i dialed them up on my phone and told them i had an extremely aggressive driver that is waving some sort of weapon at me and following me and that i was gonna lead him right into the station there... the best part about it was was that the station had only one small sign telling you what it was and the building is covered with bushes so you cant tell its a police station which is nice for me and bad for him... when we got to the point that you can see the police cars and he sees the cops standing out there telling him to stop he damn near **** himself and it turned out he had 2 lbs of pot in his trunk, i never laughed so hard in my life... and to this day that story takes the cake by far and i do mean takes the entire cake! i wish i had a video of it the kid flipped out and started saying something about "do you know who i am?! do you know who my dad is?!" when the staties told him to shut the f&*k up he broke down and started crying, then i drove off to philly after like 45 min of answering their BS questions and revving my engine a few times for them.....they wanted to hear the exhaust for god only knows what reason......but they were chill and i took off and got to philly :-P hahaha

Old 09-26-2007, 11:45 PM
Nappers
Professional

Thats why I carry my duty gun with me. Nothing like a Springfield XD .40 to stare at, not that I wave it around, just in case to protect my family.

Tazer company makes civillian model of tazers, doesn't shoot as far but looks the same as the ones we carry. Check your local laws before running out to get one.

Also, check your laws for you folks that carrya "bat" or tire iron, could be illegal, I've seen some perps come in with those small clubs (tire knocker for truckers) under their seats and they get charged with a felony here in California.

Be careful guys and gals. Report them 911 if you have to.

Nappers

Old 09-26-2007, 11:47 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I used to get road rage and drive extremely aggressive. But I grew up pretty much, and just shake it off now.

Old 09-27-2007, 09:30 AM
ricerchik02
Captain

ORIGINAL: Izero

lol i can bench you + like 30-40 lbs hahahahahaha that hilarious.... can i put you in my pocket and bring you to class for so-and-tell hahahahaha[sm=happybounce.gif]
Haaaa, u think ur funny dontcha? Great story btw, crazy stuff!
Ya know I think I will have to be more careful cuz I get too aggressive on the road in some cases. I guess I'm too damn fiesty, must bea Puerto Rican thing. Anyways, I got into it with some moron who decided to mess with me. He slowed down in front of me then stopped out of nowhere! So I swerved around him leaning on my horn and got in front of him since I needed to be in that lane. So he speeds up to tailgait me and I slam on my brakes. He swerves around me this timebut I speed upcuz I don't want him in front of me. I ended up reaching my turn and he ate the red light then came back around to see if he could mess with me some more but he really couldn't so he left. I could see him and his friend laughing in the car. I didn't have insurance at the time so my boyfriend was pissed at me for driving so aggressive!

Old 09-27-2007, 09:48 AM
ek2588
Veteran

a few months ago my family had a run in with a road rager. this ******* pulls out into the road causing both my parents and the guy in front of them to swerve out of the way. The guy in front of my parents did not like this at all so him and the ******* get into a pretty serious brake check battle. My dad, not wanting to become a part of this, or indangerthe familypasses inbetween them (not a smart idea). the dumbass who started the whole mess didnt like this one bit. (the event takes place a on 2 road pretty much in the middle of no where). He speeds past my parents stops his car, gets out and starts walking towards my parents car. Not knowing , and not wanting to find out what the guy was goin to do my dad passes the guy.. This event happens several times, the would speed past my parents block the road and walks towards the car, until they made it to a stop light and a pretty busy area wher eother ppl would see what was going on. My dad got his plates and a cop came later on to investigate. The cop said he'd call us back if it turned out the guy was local or posed a big threat but he never called us back.