2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

05 black srt4/keep my show sxt !

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007 | 03:10 PM
AirWolf
Default RE: 05 black srt4/keep my show sxt !

Im going to go test drive the srt4 neon either tommorrow or friday to see if I want it or not . I have drove past it a few times and love the looks .Who knows when the caliber srt4 is coming out around my state. Id love to have 3 neons though. And 2 turbo neons also.

Old 10-03-2007 | 05:54 PM
Yako
Captain

if u have the money to spend then why not? if i was in ur shoes i'd get the srt, get all the show mods from the sxt to that one and getrid of the neon, then after a while buy the caliber srt, heard it comin out in a coupole months

Old 10-03-2007 | 06:03 PM
AirWolf

No Im keepin all my mods on my sxt and just get a few show mods for the srt4 since it has a few already and the engines already modded for me just have to powercoat some stuff to orange and do a few things to the interior in orange and get it some orange 8inch or 10inch racing stripes and some orange eyelids than its set. Mise well show both of them everyother carshow next yr. I also want an avs wing instead of the srt wing . Also going topaint the rims again black they are already black but need painting again and do a orange custom lip . orange and black is going to be my theme for the srt4 if I get it .

Old 10-05-2007 | 09:48 PM
AirWolf

Not getting the srt4 I decided after having my hit and run I would mod my sxt up alot more for shows and some go not a turbo though . Im just happy with all show mods anda little go mods . I already have the 1st gen hahn turbo to take care of dont need another turbo in the family .

Old 10-05-2007 | 09:52 PM
bone33
Record Breaker

wolfie, ya got any pics of the show car you keep telling us about, or are you a tease?

Old 10-05-2007 | 10:03 PM
AirWolf

I have pics of my sxt but shes a bit banged up from the hit and run and really dont want to post pics of my 1st gen turbo neon shes really shy. By next yr I should have her finshed with a mopar whole lip kit , 18inch all black rims with a red lip and tires and a nice drop of somekind , flip flop hood cuda hood to go with my mopar kit theme, custom cuda ghost stripes , custom center exhaust dual, red and black leather front and rear seats that have sxt-4 stiched in them, vertical doors , 4way speakers and indash dvd player, engine wise optima red battery , red flamed valve cover front and rear strut bars.

Quick Reply: 05 black srt4/keep my show sxt !