Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: SeaFoam

the site has instructions http://www.seafoamsales.com/motorTuneUpTechGas.htm

Old 10-11-2007, 08:45 PM
nappypalms

I have used Seafoam on many cars that I have owned. I usually use about 1/4 bottle in the brake booster line to suck it into the engine. Let it sit for 15 minutes and drive it around unitl it stops smoking. Another 1/4 in the gas and another 1/4 in the oil.

You should change your oil after you put seafoam in it. I have heard it will kill the oil's viscosity and could cause damage if you don't change your oil after using it.

Old 10-11-2007, 10:27 PM
tooslow
Veteran

I use the pvc line just pull it out then dip the line in the bottle if car sound like it is about too die then just pull it out repeat til you a 1/4 of the bottle in there

Old 02-05-2008, 03:24 PM
cody223

it's the best stuff on the market right now. i put it in my brake booster, my oil, and my gas tank and it cleans everything out. my car is practically running off of sea foam lol. if you go onto the sea foam website it gives you directions on how to do it.

Old 02-05-2008, 03:36 PM
blackflame
Captain

I have used it before I don't think I will ever again...I didn't put it in the crank case because I didn't want to change my oil and I heard if you pour it in there then you gotta change it. But I put it through the PCV line and the gas tank. My car sometimes studders(kind of like a misfire) when I accelerate. Its very slight though. After I put the seafoam in it went away completely. I had no problems at all and it was very smooth. About a week later it all came back again...My car is how it was before the studdering...I just lost 5 bucks, thats the only difference lol.

I guess you are supposed to use it like every 3000 miles though. I also heard some people say it made them get insane mileage and then went away after a week.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and definitely believe it when it says don't use after 150,000 miles lol. My uncle used it in his van through the gas tank. It broke up a lot of build up and it ruined his fuel pump lol.

Quick Reply: SeaFoam