20.59%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Should I stay or Should I go Now!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007, 12:23 AM
Andpto
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Should I stay or Should I go Now!

I like you lol. I didnt hate you airwolf.... i just dont like you lying.... we all drive neons, and we arent considered the best cars in the bunch. You dont have to lie to us to impress us.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:26 AM
Yako
Captain

Leave and never come back !

42% (8)

Old 12-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

Damn, if she leaves. I might leave. seriously. sometimes you guys can be ********.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Adionik
Champion

so this is to everyone!! Leave her alone. damn! I'm tired of hearing it all and you guys getting your kicks at her expense. I mean DAMN! you all act like little ****ing kids sometimes. is THIS how you want to seen? that all neon owners are a bunch of bashing morons that act like a bunch of 12 year olds? I mean. this is how the whole Rice **** started by people turning their neons into rice ***** and now we're all looked upon that way! and now you're all acting this way, pretty soon we'll be known as immature kids as well as ricers.

I mean. look. I can understand the war with 1gn vs 2gn but now, have we turned on each other?? God damn!!
There is nobody turning against nobody here.

You haven't been here that long, and honestly neither have I, but you get tired of listening to someone talk **** all the time.

Why are WE, as the readers, forced to put up with that crap?

I'm sure someone will say, "well you dont' have to read it"...uh no duh, but by that same token, why is she still allowed to spew lies?

It's one thing to lie to be funny, another to do it to sound cool.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Andpto
All Star

ORIGINAL: Kalevra

Damn, if she leaves. I might leave. seriously. sometimes you guys can be ********.
i like you too man lol.. dont leave

reminds of second grade when i couldn't be friends with this person because my other friend said he wouldn't be friends with me if i was his friend.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Adionik

so this is to everyone!! Leave her alone. damn! I'm tired of hearing it all and you guys getting your kicks at her expense. I mean DAMN! you all act like little ****ing kids sometimes. is THIS how you want to seen? that all neon owners are a bunch of bashing morons that act like a bunch of 12 year olds? I mean. this is how the whole Rice **** started by people turning their neons into rice ***** and now we're all looked upon that way! and now you're all acting this way, pretty soon we'll be known as immature kids as well as ricers.

I mean. look. I can understand the war with 1gn vs 2gn but now, have we turned on each other?? God damn!!
There is nobody turning against nobody here.

You haven't been here that long, and honestly neither have I, but you get tired of listening to someone talk **** all the time.

Why are WE, as the readers, forced to put up with that crap?

I'm sure someone will say, "well you dont' have to read it"...uh no duh, but by that same token, why is she still allowed to spew lies?

It's one thing to lie to be funny, another to do it to sound cool.
This is why I said for both of them to stop. if they stop she stops, if she stops they stop. end of it.

Old 12-16-2007, 12:44 AM
Mat00ES
Captain

I never had a probelm till you started spreading bs info. Then when someone would try to correct you, you'd make up more lies to try and make yourself right. Im at the point where your opinion or anything that comes from you, Im gonna consider a lie. I have lost what trust I had. Thats my opinion on the matter.

Ma

Old 12-16-2007, 12:53 AM
Yako
Captain

pls she will never stop with her bs, she always just being annoying and a pain in the butt, thinking shes helping others with her opinions and shyt when she really just confusing and misleading them

Old 12-16-2007, 12:54 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ok this is stupid because this place is turning into the org and that is not good. everyone stop bitching at eachother and making stupid posts about eachother. ive seen both parties taking shots at eachother and it should stop and i think 03 should close this thread

Old 12-16-2007, 01:00 AM
swimmer07
Veteran

+1.. this is rediculous, leave her alone

Quick Reply: Should I stay or Should I go Now!