2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

I got a slight problem (Lip kit)

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 04:22 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I got a slight problem (Lip kit)

Im suppose to be on your ignore list so why dont you just shut up and ignore me like everyone else that Im on there ignore list like yako and nart shut up if Im on your ignore list. Im putting updated pics whenever I get my lip kit on and new cf graphics on and new exhaust and new projectors maybe . Keepin my srt spoiler on for now but getting rid of my srt exhaust for a borla with stainless steel tips. Yeah only thing that I was getting picked on about was my graphics and they were only on there until I got someone who would make some custom cf 102 cuda stripes and I found someone who would so spring everything should be done and drop also.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

Oh my f*cking god! Will you guys shut the f*ck up!! Everytime I post a thread it turns into this ****. God damn!!

Old 01-10-2008, 08:23 PM
AirWolf

hey kalv I never start this crap its andpto that did or ones like him . If they have me on their ignore list that means they are suppose to ignore me right and not but into the threads I post in right. I was just telling my good news that I finally got my lip kit and getting my rear bumper done due to that crappy hit and run . Hope you get your kit on soon kalv. I dont mean to mess up your thread sorry.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

Well on the first note, your lip-ki should have come with a measurement and table to plot the holes on the bumber if you dont have the X's (mine came with it). Then again, I bought it from a retailer. I think I still have all that stuff around if you want me to photo copy.

Secondly... Would you guys just STFU. This is why I left for a while....

Old 01-10-2008, 08:38 PM
AirWolf

Some of us missed you and your updated gallery looks nice. Your ride is one of the reasons why I got the lip kit looks so awesome. I stuck around here even though theres alot of drama with idiots with me cause of the cool ones like you kalv and freerider and some of the others.

Old 01-10-2008, 08:49 PM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Freerider

Well on the first note, your lip-ki should have come with a measurement and table to plot the holes on the bumber if you dont have the X's (mine came with it). Then again, I bought it from a retailer. I think I still have all that stuff around if you want me to photo copy.

Secondly... Would you guys just STFU. This is why I left for a while....
please. I would like to have those measurements Freerider

Old 01-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

Alright, I will look for all my old stuff.

Old 01-15-2008, 10:33 PM
blocks885
Veteran

yea i had put the lip kit on and i had to measure it.. best advice ever came from someone who mentioned to use double-stick tape and measure it out and stick it on and then the lip kit you can kinda slide onto the pieces that bolt up to the door and you can take a look at it that way. i did my own only took maybe 30-45 minutes. hardest thing was doing the first side and double and triple checking to make sure i got it right because once i had an idea second side went on in a snap!

good luck! post pictures when you're done

and yes i agree, its stupid to come back to drama still... people just need to grow up... it's a forum to help out not cut down other people... it's ridiculous... man or woman up and just use the forum as a discussion board not a reason to take out your daily frustrations on other people.. the reason i love this forum is because of all the help but when it gets so baby-ish i just go and ask around -- easier than dealing with the bull**** or at least reading it.

Old 01-15-2008, 11:27 PM
AirWolf

Why me I never start I just telling my nice story about my lip kit and than the idiots that have me on there ignore list chime in and start the drama never me . So Im not womaning up not this time . I didnt do anything but wish kalv good luck .

Old 02-28-2008, 01:45 AM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

I still need help!!

Holy thread resurrection

Quick Reply: I got a slight problem (Lip kit)