I want to do some wild stuff to my 2004 sxt

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 12:39 AM
casper
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I want to do some wild stuff to my 2004 sxt

ORIGINAL: eb04

again im a girl and im gonna do lambo doors for all 4 doors from sponsors of course everything I do wild to my neon is gonna be sponsored.
There was a member on here that was sponsering people. It did not sound like too bad of a deal. If you want more info PM me and I will give it to you.

Old 12-19-2004, 01:05 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

If i remember correctly...didn't you have to pay? Since when did you pay to be sponsored?

Old 12-19-2004, 01:23 AM
casper
Legend

I never looked into it too far, I don't know that much about sponsership either. I think it was like $75. I have an application, I never filled it out though.

Name: Nickname:

Address 1:

Address 2:

State: City: Zipcode: Country:

Home Phone: Cell Phone:

E-Mail Address: Are you a student:

CAR

Make: Model: Year:

Color: Esimated Horsepower:

Engine Type: Registered Owner:

Performance Mods:

Interior/Exterior Mods:

Near future plans for performance and/or styling upgrades:

List any racing or car show entries:

How many race or show events can you commit to over the next 12 months?

Will you wear your sponsors emblems on your vehicle in visible positions at all local and national events?

If you are sponsored, and your vehicle is down for major mechanical problems (engine, trans, etc.), can you afford to fix your vehicle quickly?

Would you like a one year subscription (6 issues) Speed Style & Sound Magazine for an additional $1.00:
Would you like to receive a FREE Sport Compact Racing DVD (with full completion of application):

BILLING INFO

Minimum sponsorship contract value is $5,000.00
If you are accepted for sponsorship, a sponsorship performance or show contract will be sent to you. An account will be set up with your sponsors and Sport Compact Pro. A $79.00 account set up fee for your sponsorship pack, agreement and parts delivery will be charged along with a $9.00 charge for shipping & handling costs. PLEASE NOTE: We will only charge you if you are offered a sponsorship contract valued at $10,000.00 or higher.
Option 1

Discover Visa Mastercard American Express
Which one will you be using?

Name on Card:

Appliacant's Name:

Card Number:

Expiration Date(mm/yyyy):

Credit Card ID number (last four digits on the back of the card):

Option 2
If you do not have a credit card please enter your checking account information.

Name on Account:

9 Digit Routing Number:

Checking Account Number:

Check number:

If sending a check or a money order, please make payable to: SCP. It will only be cashed, if you are offered vehicle sponsorship. All applications will be carefully reviewed, and those not selected, will have their payment sent back.

Mail: 5165 West Woodmill Dr. suite# 12, Willmington DE, 19808

NOTICE: The application in which you have just reviewed was created by Jon Guzman, Scout and all contents may not be changed or reproduced without permission. Your privacy is of my upmost importance and your information will not be shared with anyone other then the company "Sport Compat Pro". The finished application will only be reviewed by myself once, to ensure it is full and complete before it is sent to Sport Compact Pro. All rights reserved.
I don't know how legit it is though.

Old 12-19-2004, 01:27 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

It seems like a scam to me.

Old 12-19-2004, 01:29 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

Alls I'm going to say is there is NO SUCH THING AS RED CARBON FIBER! Its Kevlar. Carbon fiber is burned at 3,000 degrees. I've never seen anything that cooks turn Red, Orange, or Blue, after the fire dies down. CF is Black only.

On top of that, anything Kevlar you get, regardless of the amount of UV protection you put on them, they will fade over time. Its inevitable. It is your car, however and you can do as you please. But Red Carbon Fiber does not exist. If you dont believe me....search for it. Anyone that claims they have RED carbon fiber is lying.

"Red CF" as you call it. Is Kevlar. Kevlar when finished is a yellowish whitish creamish color. Its dyed with fabric dye and patterened to appear like Carbon Fiber. All it is is a dyed piece of fabric thats hardened. It does not hold the same amount of strength that CF does either.

Like I said, its your car. Just wanted to tell you that if you purchase a hood from Revolution Motorsports (who sells those "colored" "carbon fiber" hoods) or any other company, you'll be largely dissapointed to find that you aren't paying for CF.

Old 12-19-2004, 03:28 AM
AirWolf

actually Im sponsored already just on them and its not a scam and I already have sponsored graphics on my sxt already and for the cf hood idecided to get the cuda style cf hood. didnt think their was a red one wouldnt look very good anyway.thanks srt chick your srt sounds pretty sweet lookin nice to see another girl on here.

Old 12-19-2004, 05:03 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

Thanks hunn!! I wish I was sponsored! [>:] Maybe one day.... I'm more show than go since my accident, and what you wanna do seems sweet as hell. I have some pix of a Neon with lambo doors, it looks sooooo SICK! I love it!!! Who are you sponsored by?

Old 12-19-2004, 10:31 PM
AirWolf

Yeah Im a show girl myself thats what im making my sxt into I want turbo also but another year for my warrenty to go out. Im sponsored by decals kits .com and waiting on my others for the door conversions and cf hood and my seats and wheels and tires I want 18 or 19 inch wheels.how are your 18 inchers and your cf hood what color is your srt I was going to get red but the insurance and payments was too much for me.

Old 12-20-2004, 06:15 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

My SRT is black. The CF hood, as with any CF hood had its fittiment issues. The gaps between the fenders and hood are wider than stock, and its more difficult to close, theres no weight behind it. CBD makes a damn good product though. Even though other CF hoods are cheaper, I wouldn't have gone with any hood other than the CBD. The Gel coat is kick *** on it too.

I'll have pictures of it when the car is all put back together later this week. It was in an accident in early October, and still isn't back yet. I can give you a better idea of the wheels and all when I see them on. If you get 18x8 or 18x7.5 with a 40mm offset (thats for SRTs, unsure with your brakes), and get a 225/40R/18 tire you won't have any problems with your speedo being off at all. Whereas the company tried to give me a 215/35/18, and my speedo wouldve been off by 2 or 3mph. Which isn't good. 19s look killer on these cars, but they definitely aren't something you'd want for the car if its an everyday driver. You need a really low profile tire in order to make them fit and operate correctly without rubbing. Sucks cause they look so damn good though.

I love my wheels. They're gorgeous to me. I'll have more pix of this stuff ON the car once I get it back...but heres pictures of the parts themselves for now.

[IMG]local://upfiles/8899/C24B527FB23C46D5B65047835CF27534.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/8899/D0E217BB4F8D4FD8A5501D4EAB4A6D4E.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/8899/94B37018A1EA43689EEEFBB399EC43D4.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-20-2004, 10:32 PM
AirWolf

black is sweet I have a black sxt like the hood and wheels I think I will go with 18s thinkin about some either hyper black or gunmetel wheels and I want a cuda cf hood cooler scoop cant wait to see pictures when you get it back.ive done some to my sxt. neons are som much fun to drive and jazz up.cant wait to make mine wild.

Quick Reply: I want to do some wild stuff to my 2004 sxt