2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

PICS+ A Question

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2008, 02:59 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: PICS+ A Question

Well msd for my wires and speedhut for my custom flamed gauges and hvcc control and and some local places for like audio and my tires and rims . I placed mine under my hood so noone can see them but at my carshows. My carclub is my only decal on the rear window and I got sponsored fully for my sxt-4 front banner. I got my gauges just by sending in my profile and the wires also and I just went to the local places and they sponsored me for a awesome price on my rims and tires and audio stuff. Some have different ways they want there sposnor decals on there ride. Still waiting on sponsors for my airride or somekind of drop and vertical doors the bigger stuff is the way to go for sponsors .

Old 01-23-2008, 05:15 PM
Andpto
All Star

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Doesnt it feel really nice to place at shows . My sxt has placed 2 3rd places 2 2nd places and my last show for 07 1st place and yeah it does pay off when your in carshows and all the awesome attention you get from everyone and the trophies. You just got to your profile and upload pics from like I have photo bucket which has my online pics on it. I waiting for spring to update my gallery though.
at least he has pic ofhis trophy

Old 01-23-2008, 05:51 PM
lucky_seven

where did you get the trunck?

Old 01-23-2008, 05:55 PM
l_pillon
Professional

or pictures of his car..ive never seen airwolfs show ride..sounds pretty spectacular...why no pics

Old 01-23-2008, 07:13 PM
contagious19
Champion

i got one sponsor and dats my wallet

Old 01-23-2008, 08:11 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: l_pillon

or pictures of his car..ive never seen airwolfs show ride..sounds pretty spectacular...why no pics
Soon very soon . Waiting till spring gets here so I can put on all my new mods and get some very nice pics . Nobody will be bashing on her new look . Im a gal not a he.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Sawhiskey
All Star

Nice ride man very nice. I dont dig all the decals but **** its your ride. And Congrates on the trophy. You inpsired me, if you can do it I can too. Keep it up and I guess welcome to the forums??

Old 01-23-2008, 08:15 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Andpto

Doesnt it feel really nice to place at shows . My sxt has placed 2 3rd places 2 2nd places and my last show for 07 1st place and yeah it does pay off when your in carshows and all the awesome attention you get from everyone and the trophies. You just got to your profile and upload pics from like I have photo bucket which has my online pics on it. I waiting for spring to update my gallery though.
Well I can easily take a pic of all 5 of my sxts trophies when I update my gallery wont be until nicer weather though.

Old 01-23-2008, 08:37 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: lucky_seven

where did you get the trunck?
If your lookin for a flip flop trunk for under 10bucks than I can email you some pics and info of mine like ive done to so many on here .

Old 01-23-2008, 09:26 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Andpto

Well I can easily take a pic of all 5 of my sxts trophies when I update my gallery wont be until nicer weather though.
I don't see what weather has to do with you taking pictures of the trophies. Those can be taken indoors.

I once got a discount from a local retailer but that doesn't mean I was sponsored by him.

Quick Reply: PICS+ A Question