2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Is it possible...

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 09:22 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Is it possible...

yeah, i figured i was going to mold it anyway, just becasue i do not want the line were it is mounted at.....

Old 01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
NeonOn19s
Captain

ORIGINAL: dtjackten

yeah, i figured i was going to mold it anyway, just becasue i do not want the line were it is mounted at.....
I hear ya.... I would like to get that spoiler too... but the 3 stage paint to color match would be a pain... and costly.. I might hold off...

Old 01-31-2008, 12:23 PM
AirWolf

I kind of like the line so think Im not going to mold it cause I may want to trade back and forth with my srt4 wing. Im getting mine in cf for 199.00 bucks shipped . Just thinkin about it since I already have a nice spoiler.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 PM
dtjackten

my goal is to get everything that i want exteroir wise before paint... so pritty much all i have to do is get that spoiler and fix my front bumper.... then next year maybe paint.(unless i get some extra money)... not alot of money for anything right now... just getting another inline pump for my fuel system, so maybe later.... i hate not havin money!!![:@]

Old 02-01-2008, 12:19 PM
NeonOn19s
Captain

my goal is to get everything that i want exteroir wise before paint... so pritty much all i have to do is get that spoiler and fix my front bumper.... then next year maybe paint.(unless i get some extra money)... not alot of money for anything right now... just getting another inline pump for my fuel system, so maybe later.... i hate not havin money!!![:@]
I hear ya there.... I'm trying to put together some cash right now to buy a Katskin leather /suede kit for my car.... and still put my POS back to gether...

Old 02-01-2008, 12:51 PM
dtjackten

might of found a 95 neon 2 door for 150 and i may be getting that in a few days...... besides that i am broke..... [:@]

Old 02-01-2008, 04:31 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Heh its pretty sad that you can basically find a car that just barely over ten years old and buy it with the cash you have in your pocket...

Old 02-01-2008, 09:50 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: NeonOn19s

I hear ya there.... I'm trying to put together some cash right now to buy a Katskin leather /suede kit for my car.... and still put my POS back to gether...
Im trying to do the same locally reploster my stock seats in red and black leather . Kats are really nice leather kits will be a great addtion to your awesome lookin show ride.

Old 02-01-2008, 10:48 PM
dtjackten

Heh its pretty sad that you can basically find a car that just barely over ten years old and buy it with the cash you have in your pocket...

yeah, and if i could find out if it would be worth it i would prolly already own the 95 neon, lol

Quick Reply: Is it possible...