2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

so ive been doing a lot of thinking

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2008, 12:09 AM
Mat00ES
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: so ive been doing a lot of thinking

Im keeping mine till it dies and then it becomes a project car.

Mat

Old 02-05-2008, 12:10 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

damn... why does everybody give up so easy?

easy?!?!?!?! lol trust me this is no easy decision, but i need a fresh start and a car that is at least a little respectable in the working environment. i dont want to be pulling up for a job and have them think im some punk kid because i have a really loud and flashy car. i guess we all have to grow up sometime lol. maybe ill get another one down the line and build the engine like i was planning to do with this one

Old 02-05-2008, 12:12 AM
Adionik
Champion

I dont' know what the hell to do anymore with my car. It's no longer becoming a dependable daily driver...it's running like ****. I honestly want to get the hell rid of mine as well. I was looking at S2k's and 350Z's...

Old 02-05-2008, 12:27 AM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

[ i dont want to be pulling up for a job and have them think im some punk kid because i have a really loud and flashy car. i guess we all have to grow up sometime lol. maybe ill get another one down the line and build the engine like i was planning to do with this one
That sounds to me like a contradiction...

Do what you need to do. Your closer to a running turbo neon then you've ever been. Just seems silly to me stop now.

Old 02-05-2008, 12:36 AM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: spikeymikey87

[ i dont want to be pulling up for a job and have them think im some punk kid because i have a really loud and flashy car. i guess we all have to grow up sometime lol. maybe ill get another one down the line and build the engine like i was planning to do with this one
That sounds to me like a contradiction...

Do what you need to do. Your closer to a running turbo neon then you've ever been. Just seems silly to me stop now.
I agree. you're almost there, a few tweeks and you have it. look how far you've come and now you're going to throw it all away? Quitters never win... keep it, finish it and dont give two f*cks about what people think about your car and if they want to judge you by your car then who are they to justify it?

and if I made sence then I'll run with that

Old 02-05-2008, 06:56 AM
MJND1990
Professional

I agree. You've already have that trubo almost done plus so much else. Id only sell mine cause Ive only got, speakers, deck, taillights, exhaust, and intake. You got rims, headlights, tint (i think), and now a turbo. I'd keep it at least a little longer

Old 02-05-2008, 09:13 AM
blackflame
Captain

yeah man, I can't believe you would stop now. think about it this way. Once you get out of school just get another car and keep the neon. So instead of buying a power car and getting rid of yours and making it stock...just buy a crap car and give yours the power.

I mean...you are right there bro. I understand pulling up to a job and having that exhaust go make you look like a punk but...just having a fast car doesn't mean you are a kid. Just go buy a civic :P

Old 02-05-2008, 09:21 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

I dont know why u would stop now either, but i would be interested in ur halos....

Old 02-05-2008, 11:41 AM
AirWolf

At least I understand where your coming from mikey Im 35 and my sxt looks like a kiddie ride. I also want to change to a 4x4 truck of somekind Im just tired of having a kiddie ride and car. Time to get a truck for me. I would look into getting a wrx more fun than a neon . Also his halos only fit neons 03-05 and srt4s also.

Old 02-05-2008, 11:46 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

i am 26 and it is a kiddy ride but i would race it anyday of the week.... maybe when i get older i would beable to build it even more........

Quick Reply: so ive been doing a lot of thinking