Old 03-13-2008 | 03:30 AM
GrApHite03
Default RE: Feeler: Stock SXT PYH "solar yellow" spoiler

ok buzzz.... i'm mean boss.

Old 03-13-2008 | 05:14 AM
Sawhiskey
All Star

Kalvera can be very mean when you go off topic in his threads....

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:30 AM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

1 trillion dollars!!!! are u guys kidding me yellow is the fastest color ever! thats y none of my cars ever r cause it scares me....but seriously $25 cause then i would have to paint it and everything

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:34 AM
Kalevra
|
Record Breaker

offers are looking OK but I have a better one on 2gn thus far, but he doesnt know if he will get it for sure. I'm looking for atleast 35 plus shipping.

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:42 AM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

how much would shipping be to 18337?

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:53 AM
Kalevra
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

ok buzzz.... i'm mean boss.
Ok, now you're really starting to get on my nearves. is it your car? do you live anywhere near NJ? are you ever going to see my car besides the pictures I post on here? the answers to these questions is more or less NO.

now lets turn this around.. Do I care that it will look like a bee? is your insults going to affect my decision? Nope, I dont. Do I like the way it's going to look, yes, because it's my theme and it's different from other neons. and by making fun of my color scheme, you're making fun of this...

Granted the neon doesn't have the power or prestige of the 1969 superbee... but before you get on me for looking like a bee, then remember the above picture. ONE of the most famous hotrods of all time

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:55 AM
Kalevra
|
Record Breaker

/discussion

ORIGINAL: whtdoesitmatter

how much would shipping be to 18337?
proably abour 10-15 bucks since you're the next state over

Old 03-13-2008 | 11:59 AM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

actually ur 4 hours away from me lol other wise i would come n get it but i was right by u last weekend sorta i was in maryland

Old 03-13-2008 | 12:08 PM
TN.Frank
Professional

Just my .02 cents but I think Yellow and Black will look good especially if you can get either "Rumble Bee" or "Super Bee" side sticker for it. We all don't have the same tastes in cars, heck, that'd be boreing IMHO. NO ONE like the way I did my front bumper cover but I think it looks ok, at least until I can pick up an R34 for it. A big part of modding a car is letting your own personality come out in what you do. Do what makes YOU happy and don't worry about anyone else. Heck, a lot of people think the SRT wings look stupid, I like the way they look, that's why my SXT is getting one.

Old 03-13-2008 | 12:16 PM
Kalevra
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: TN.Frank

Just my .02 cents but I think Yellow and Black will look good especially if you can get either "Rumble Bee" or "Super Bee" side sticker for it. We all don't have the same tastes in cars, heck, that'd be boreing IMHO. NO ONE like the way I did my front bumper cover but I think it looks ok, at least until I can pick up an R34 for it. A big part of modding a car is letting your own personality come out in what you do. Do what makes YOU happy and don't worry about anyone else. Heck, a lot of people think the SRT wings look stupid, I like the way they look, that's why my SXT is getting one.
a black cuda stripe WILL be going on it as well as a yellow hood with a semi gloss black hood scoop. So in the end it will look awesome IMHO.

edit: the hood scoop WILL be real too

ORIGINAL: whtdoesitmatter

actually ur 4 hours away from me lol other wise i would come n get it but i was right by u last weekend sorta i was in maryland
yeah. lol, so it should only be like 10-15 for it. when I get my other spoiler I will find out for you. I'm looking for 50 shipped for those in the tristate area (NJ, DE, PA,) and possibly lower NY state

Quick Reply: Feeler: Stock SXT PYH "solar yellow" spoiler