2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Feeler: Stock SXT PYH "solar yellow" spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008 | 08:46 PM
GrApHite03
Default RE: Feeler: Stock SXT PYH "solar yellow" spoiler

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: TN.Frank

But it'll be MY Neon modded My way and in the end that's all I care about.
Thats the way I feel about my neons . Plus to everyone that believes in the word rice . Rice wins shows.
maybe in cow and hick world... we don't blame you to for being sheltered from the world.

Old 03-13-2008 | 09:36 PM
AirWolf

Hey my sxt she has won 2 3rd place trophies and 2 2nd place trophies and her last show one 1st place trophy . How many have you one for being stock. Since your sxt was modded engine wise how about anything at the track. Kalv and I and tk can have our rides anyway we want without anyone telling us differently.

Old 03-13-2008 | 10:02 PM
GrApHite03

Hey my sxt she has won 2 3rd place trophies and 2 2nd place trophies and her last show one 1st place trophy .
My point exactly... Come to a real show and not one held in a cow field. I have friends that have won hundreds of trophies. If you told them "rice wins shows", they would kick your *** up and down the street. "rice" does not win shows... innovation and originality wins shows.

Come to Honolulu or Boston... Your car would not even get a second look. Probably not even an initial look.

How many have you one for being stock. Since your sxt was modded engine wise how about anything at the track.
Try that again in english, and i might be able to answer that... if its even a question, i don't even see a question mark. I think i got the first part though.

No, i've never "ONE" a show... i think there is a good chance i know why that is. Because i've never entered one.

Kalv and I and tk can have our rides anyway we want without anyone telling us differently.
In case you forgot we do live in America, so for you to tell me i can't exercise my first amendment rights is ridiculous.Unlike you, Kel can be saved from humiliation.

Old 03-13-2008 | 10:08 PM
AirWolf

You havent or anyone hasnt seen my rides what I have done to them as of 2008. So shutup. When my rides done she will look just as nice as anyone elses on here maybe just a bit different . Im not into big shows just state shows and now Hin shows also.

Old 03-14-2008 | 12:37 AM
Adionik
Champion

Rice wins shows LMFAO

Old 03-14-2008 | 12:41 AM
Mat00ES
Captain

Your SXT with the list in your sig will not take HIN. I spent 3 days at HIN in boston last year, and there were several srts with cuda stripes, cf hoods and everything cf you could think of and they didn't even get a second look by the judges.

Mat

Old 03-14-2008 | 04:34 AM
Kalevra
|
Record Breaker

I'm not trying to place in shows, I'm not trying to impress anyone but myself. I'm doing what I like.

a car is like a mans canvas. he can create what ever he wants. Picasso was criticized and died poor, now his works are praised and complemented and world renown and same with every artist out there, past, present and future. so look, it's my car, my canvas, I do what I please with it. I like it, I want it that way. it's me and no one else. I dont give two ****s about what you guys think because someone out there will like it, and if not, oh well, no snot out of my nose.

I'm being myself. end of discussion.

DAMN

Old 03-14-2008 | 05:23 AM
Sawhiskey
All Star

In all honesty so far Kalveras car looks good with the black an yellow combo, I like it. And since no1 else on this forum has seen his car then my opionon counts. Ill let everyone know if it goes off the deepend.

And all that ricer ****:A good friend of mine drives a honda and says, "Rice is for eating no driving".

Old 03-14-2008 | 05:30 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Sawhiskey

And all that ricer ****:A good friend of mine drives a honda and says, "Rice is for eating not driving".
Hahaha... so many dirt jokes come out of that.

Kelevra is doing what he likes, and for that he earns my props.
[/offtopic]

what is the word on your spoiler? im interested to know what you are deciding on for your project

Old 03-14-2008 | 06:10 AM
Kalevra
|
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Freerider

ORIGINAL: Sawhiskey

And all that ricer ****:A good friend of mine drives a honda and says, "Rice is for eating not driving".
Hahaha... so many dirt jokes come out of that.

Kelevra is doing what he likes, and for that he earns my props.
[/offtopic]

what is the word on your spoiler? im interested to know what you are deciding on for your project
Ok, I'm getting a black SXT spoiler for 50 shipped from VA. this is why I'm trying to sell this one so I come out only spending like 10 bucks, like i said 50 shipped will get anyone in PA, DE, NJ, lower NY, and MA. 40 pickup, 45 if we have to meet somewhere

Now. for my plans.

Now: lip kit sides on and the front and rear ready to go on. tinted stock tails and 3rd brake light and black side markers are on and a black spoiler on the way.

yet to come: New 'cuda' style good. painted in yellow with a black scoop

Halo lights, Black grill trim and honey comb (instead of the crome and greyish) Black door handles and cuda stripe kinda like the super bees. and a %35 tint on the side windows, %50 in the back, 4 inch %25 strip on the font. possible removal of the sidemoldings, and black or brushed alluminum rims

Quick Reply: Feeler: Stock SXT PYH "solar yellow" spoiler