2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Heading to work.

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 06:12 PM
night709
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heading to work.

So I am sitting at the bottom of the hill before I can turn into my work. Sitting next to me is this truck who I think was trying to boost his ego and make himself feel better or something probably along that line. Well the light turns green and I start to hit the gas a little and next thing I notice is that he starts flying past me and speeds up the hill.

Why do people think that if they are driving a truck and want to race a car up a hill that they think it is a race? I'm driving a automatic 2.0l neon. How in the hell am I going to be able to win let alone catch up to him as we are driving up the hill? I just sat in my car laughing as he speeds. I turn in to work and I watch his truck as his brake lights pop on and he slows down.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:18 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Default RE: Heading to work.

Heh I hate morons...

Old 04-02-2008, 06:38 PM
djmagic
Record Breaker

I've had a couple try to race me, i think the see the exhaust and think i want to race

Old 04-02-2008, 06:48 PM
Freerider
Record Breaker

I am not a truck person. I like cars.

Then again, I drive a neon. All of my opinions and view points = null.

Old 04-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Baddog44
Professional

ORIGINAL: Freerider

I am not a truck person. I like cars.

Then again, I drive a neon. All of my opinions and view points = null.
lol

i always get these power stroke diesels that just think they are the best thing on the road...i live in texas mind u and they are everywhere... most of the time ill show them that their truck aint all what they think it is but sometimes i just say **** it and dont bother wastin my time...guys with those kind of trucks are usually daddy boys with money from daddy and are in a frat having everything paid for thinking they are top ****

Old 04-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

Oh!!.. I was driving in wildwood doing the speed limit (ok maybe like 5 over) and I pull up next to this honda with a fart can and a body kit stopped at a light. Now.. naturally he wants to be all hot **** race. light turns and he takes off. I just casually roll along, get behind him and turn to head off the island as he did. (so I actually followed him, had no choice) anyway, we come up to another light and we both stop side by side again. Him and his girl were in his car and he just looks at me, I glance back and shrug and he revs, I pay no mind. light turns green, we both floor it... outcome.. I **** on his face.. laughed about it at the next light. dude looked devastated. it was priceless. too bad i didnt have a cam corder.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[sm=gears.gif]YAY!!!!! Butttttttttttttttttttt............................ .. haha[sm=ttiwwp.gif][sm=ttiwwp.gif][sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 04-02-2008, 11:32 PM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

If i could have gotten pics I would have! lol. Im soon to get a camera and camcorder in one.. i hope. lol so I will post GOOD pics for once

Old 04-03-2008, 12:20 AM
blackflame
Captain

I just recently moved to the countrish area and I hate it...everyone over here is all about trucks. They think they are so fast because their big engines make amazing torques numbers for like...2 seconds. They feel so much back force for a short time and they think they are fast...The problem is that they only feel it for about two seconds...for instance...you can be a honda with a tiny engine and no torque but atleast its tuned well enough to hold it and get horsepower.

Honda:
http://www.dragtimes.com/2007-Honda-...phs-11282.html

98 F150:
http://www.dragtimes.com/1998-Ford-F...aphs-8924.html

I really wish I could have found a sheet for the old 90s F150s with like 150hp and 250tq.

trucks are only good for carrying heavy things...not going down a 1/4 strip...they aren't built to.

Old 04-03-2008, 02:11 AM
Baddog44
Professional

ORIGINAL: blackflame

I just recently moved to the countrish area and I hate it...everyone over here is all about trucks. They think they are so fast because their big engines make amazing torques numbers for like...2 seconds. They feel so much back force for a short time and they think they are fast...The problem is that they only feel it for about two seconds...for instance...you can be a honda with a tiny engine and no torque but atleast its tuned well enough to hold it and get horsepower.

Honda:
http://www.dragtimes.com/2007-Honda-...phs-11282.html

98 F150:
http://www.dragtimes.com/1998-Ford-F...aphs-8924.html

I really wish I could have found a sheet for the old 90s F150s with like 150hp and 250tq.

trucks are only good for carrying heavy things...not going down a 1/4 strip...they aren't built to.
lol ya welcome to my world...you have status if you got a truck..... lifted...... =\

just a little side note no matter where u go if u got a car that looks fast then trucks will try to race you...will never win but will try...iver really found it a waste of time and dont bother with it cuz i dont feel like getting a ticket over it lol

Quick Reply: Heading to work.