2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Whats different about my ride!

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 01:35 AM
contagious19
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Whats different about my ride!

halos looks good. car looks a lot better

Old 04-21-2008, 02:29 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker

looks better. IMO Get rid of the sxt-4 stickers. and sell me your led tail lights

Old 04-21-2008, 03:17 AM
Kalevra
Record Breaker

where's your lip kit?

Old 04-21-2008, 04:54 AM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

Car looks waaaaaay better now... Less is more!Will look sweet with the drop, rims and lip kit.

One note though... That cross on the back looks like a **** Red Baron Cross! lol Are you in some sort of cult??? lol j/k[8D]

Old 04-21-2008, 08:22 AM
Sawhiskey
All Star

Airwolf, your car looks great, I think it looks good. Esp, since you took the decals off it looks alot cleaner. Def, need that drop just like I do.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:34 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

it looks really good, and i am sooooo glad u got rid of the diamonds

Old 04-21-2008, 10:15 AM
AirWolf

Thanks everyone and I might get rid of the sxt-4 rear badge and the banner and just get a dodge stripe . Really helps with the sun . I actually want to get another exhaust of somekind and maybe a cuda hood to go with my theme I might try. Also might go with a cf pvo wing and vortex generator. About the diamonds only reason I took them off cause they were getting bad casue of what the winter did to them also takes away from my ghost diamonds .Which you guys havent noticed yet . To douglous the cross doesnt look like whatever you said its a iron type of cross and its made into my car club which again is HOLY ROLLER CHRISTIAN CAR CLUB.

Old 04-21-2008, 10:32 AM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yea i agree about taking the Sxt-4 banners and whatnot... they just take away from the car... and the "cuda" style hood honestly looks extremely rice... i've seen it in person and the hood just isnt long enough to support that kinda hood IMO... i'd say if u were gonna get the CF vortex generator then take a hit and get yourself a nice new CF SRT-4 styled hood if anything.... it would look reallllly nice... just have another clear coat put on the hood by a body shop when/if you get it... i'd also have to say the exhaust needs a nice polish then it will be perfectly fine... easiest way to polish it is to get some Mothers Mag Wheel Polish and some rags and also get yourself some Steel Wool PAY ATTENTION HERE! The Steel Wool has to say on the bag it comes in #000 which means it is very fine (NOT ROUGH) thus will not scratch your tips... anyways what you do it mix up some dish soap and water and use the steel wool in the soapy water then rub the S*^t outa the tips to get all of the salt and grit that wont come off from simple washing..... when you do the inside of the tips or just the little lip of it you may have to use more than one steel wool pad b/c they get real dirty quick.. after you are done with the steel wool if you want that extra shine, dry the tips completely (NO WATER MUST REMAIN) then take the mothers mag wheel polish and put some on a clean dry rag/terry cloth and spread it on the tips then grab the rag both sides and wiggle it in between the bumper and your tips then pull left and right fairly quickly kinda like you are polishing a shoe ya know? do that around all of both tips then i dont remember if you wait till the mag wheel polish dries THEN wipe of the extra w/e just look at the directions on the little container of it and you will see what you have to do after/before it dries... anyways other than that i think the car will def look real nice with a drop or air-ride [w/e ur doing] and larger rims...... and please for the love of god clay bar the thing and wax it up good, b/c i def see some swirl marks other than that WE WANT MORE PICTURES! hahahahaha

Old 04-21-2008, 10:45 AM
AirWolf

Ok I ll try that Izero with the exhaust shineup and yeah the sxt-4 is old now and my sister in law got me a new stripe for Christmas that Im going to use instead and shes going to be debaged in the rear and only having my ghost m badge in the front only thing thats going to say sxt-4 which you cant see it well at all. Might go with a cf srt4 hood if I go with a the cf vortex genertor if not just stay with my stocker and doa flip flop hood with that. I dont know if my husband will let me have new 18s since I just got the 16s in october. He told me no more big mods since Im getting a scion tc sometime this yr . He told me to I can go big on that with mods. As for the drop I probably will go with a decent set of springs and maybe struts . On my scion Im going with coilovers for the drop with 18s or 19s . Yeah my mom helped me take of the graphics and shes going to help me wax and polish her also .

Old 04-21-2008, 11:31 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

when u order ur pvo spoiler order me one, i will pay for the shipping, but can not afford the spoiler.....[:@] lol....... i really like that spoiler and will get it somepoint..... if i am lucky

Quick Reply: Whats different about my ride!