Old 04-30-2008 | 11:40 AM
KARR
Record Breaker
Default RE: Another what should I do?

Playa haters. Gotta love em.

Old 04-30-2008 | 01:34 PM
AirWolf

Well not many are hating the on the way she looks now . I just took off the sxt-4 strip and going to have either a gloss black strip plain or with ghost letters saying mopar. Also going for sure now with flat black cuda stripes . Im a vinyl gal and graphics gives me points at my shows.

Old 04-30-2008 | 04:33 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

Thats what we need more females into modding working on cars

+1

Old 04-30-2008 | 04:38 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

My mom or dad isnt into cars that much.
same here, they have the money to buy new vettes, and camaros, and srt 8s... so there is no need for them to worry about moding cars.... accually my dad hates mechanic work..... i love it, and if i want to learn something on how to do it... i do it the best way i know how.... figure it out myself... or post on df.....lol

Old 04-30-2008 | 05:05 PM
DouglasSXT
Veteran

I feel your pain Airwolf... Iwas at the mall today after work and I came out to a huge keyed mark ALL the way across my trunk!

Good luck with your strips, hope to see em soon. Personally I'd go with just the black tint across your front window... But, I know you like shows and stuff, so I'm not sure if something saying Mopar would work better for you???

Old 04-30-2008 | 05:51 PM
AirWolf

Yeah Im into show mods and vinyl gloss black strip saying mopar in black letters is what Im thinkin about or just leaving her with her tint strip she has already. I will take new pics of what she looks now before the lip kit and flat black cudas and maybe gloss black strip. A drop will be last.

Old 04-30-2008 | 06:43 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Im tired of my back bumper getting hit in parking lots. I now have to different color paints on my bumper. No matter how I park I still get nicked. I like to back in a space but it doesnt matter.

Old 04-30-2008 | 07:15 PM
AirWolf

I know how that is I still have to get my rear bumper fixed after some idiot kit in a honda hit me and backed up really fast and left . Yes a hit and run . I get all kinds dealing with my sxt casue the way she looks and Im a gal. Just put new pics I just took of her in my gallery now tell me whos has more of a ghost theme my ride or lows ride. Mines all blacked out now except for the chrome deep dish lip on her rims .

Old 04-30-2008 | 10:02 PM
AirWolf

Ok so I wont ruin anyone thread . I will post in my own . My rides the blacked out ghost sxt on here alrighty more so that lows or mikeys which are both really nice lookin black rides . But mines all black front and side and rear. I have a ghost m front badge and a ghost diamond stripe up and down. Plus mines the only sxt with halos with fiberglass eyelids.