LEAKY NEON!?!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 12:51 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by OhNo2.0
Maybe you pissed someone off and they just happened to tap into a fire hydrant and point it at your taillight cause they knew, they really KNEW that they leaked and that that would really **** you off.

That's why you have so much water in your car...stop pissing people off who know how to use fire hydrants.
Smart up there, eh? Thanks...

Old 11-04-2008, 12:24 AM
OhNo2.0
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darthroush
Smart up there, eh? Thanks...
I never was the smartest. Just look, I'm putting money into a NEON...like wow. Sorry for ruining the thread but back to the original question, if they don't sell the seals seperate from the lights And instead you can go to a foam shop (Yes, they DO have foam shops) cause I've seen pretty much that exact same stuff with a sticky back and same thinkness and everything. They will probably even cut to fit and maybe even a warranty. I got a chunk of foam for a headrest and padded cloth top foam for my streetluge pan and it ended up being about 15 bucks.

If you don't have any luck with the foam search, just call an upholster I'm sure they either sell the stuff or can find it for you.

And since I mentioned it...Yes I have a streetluge...looks like a frigging missile when I tie it down to the top of my car when I take it out.
Name:  2-1.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  37.0 KB

Last edited by OhNo2.0; 11-04-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:57 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The local Dodge dealership got me the RR taillight gasket overnight. I installed it today with some Permatex Weatherstripping Cement, and will be adding a bead of Permatex Adhesive Silicone to the inside of the housing where it meets up with the trunk. Other than that, the only thing in the interior of my car right now is my [driver] seatbelt, seat, and floormat, woo. Sure is loud in there!

Quick Reply: LEAKY NEON!?!?