Old 08-25-2008 | 08:37 AM
Izero
|
Champion

so only one person likes the flares?

Old 08-25-2008 | 09:42 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

got any side pics? i see they r flaired but i can not seem to figure out how u did it?

Old 08-25-2008 | 04:09 PM
Izero
|
Champion

lol thats the point there buddy hehehe want me to make you a set? PM me...

Old 08-25-2008 | 05:52 PM
mat663
All Star

Hey izero, if i agree to bu some from you, will you include the bolts too? Or will I have to get them myself? Because I assume since there will be another set of holes, id need more bolts.

Old 08-25-2008 | 07:33 PM
Izero
|
Champion

u just need two screws and two speed nuts... i have a few left over so yea ill toss some in for ya :-D

Old 01-21-2009 | 01:50 PM
Izero
|
Champion

Ok so I haven't really done much of anything b/c I was trying to sell her... and buy something else... but Not really any offers on the car or much interest...sooooo I made a list of stuff I need/want to do by the end of this upcoming summer, ok here goes:

1) Lower Control arm Bushings (all 4 corners)
2) Tokico HP Blue Struts
3) Hahn Turbo Kit--- I am prolly gonna be assembling the kit piece by piece b/c thats the only way I'll afford it... But you never know... Might have to take out a student loan to keep her going b/c she's hitting 100k in a few days...
4) Timing Belt --- I am dreading this one... wouldn't be so bad if it was like the old V8's where you don't basically have to take out the whole effin' motor...
5) Fix the tint on the drivers side rear window... little brothers suck sometimes, and we'll leave it at that
6) Clutch and Light weight flywheel... I want to do this over the winter or possibly by spring break b/c I am actually still on the original clutch at least I believe I am b/c I couldn't find any records of it being replaced... its strong for now, but it slips the tiniest bit when i downshift to 3rd at like 60-70mph... so yea...
7) Clear Tinted Corner lights
8) Clear Third Brake Light
9) Projector Headlights
10) Lip Kit... I am reallllly considering the Civic lip kit if i can find one real cheap.... but that wont be going on till AFTER winter, new struts, and LCA bushings....

thats about it for now... I might change my mind on a few things, like when i do the timing belt I might just get a new shiny cam and cam gear but idk we'll see....

Last edited by Izero; 01-21-2009 at 01:55 PM.
Old 01-21-2009 | 02:15 PM
mat663
All Star

Are you going to be trying to wait until a good deal comes along among one of us forum members are you gonna go out and buy them at their stores?

And are you still making those fender flares? what about the rear flares like you said you were planning to make? I am doing the civic lip conversion soon and i think it looks better with flares. lol

And damn, the price for Tokico struts rose higher on moderperformance. It used to be 249.99 but now its 279.99!!!!

Last edited by mat663; 01-21-2009 at 02:19 PM.
Old 01-21-2009 | 11:28 PM
Izero
|
Champion

yea i know that pissed me off i might end up going elsewhere for the struts.... and im not sure where i'm gonna be buying parts from.. and the fender flares are a work in progress... I will be making some this semester in my shop class... I want to perfect the design before I market them for real :-D but when I do there will be a group buy up here along with a bunch of pictures... and they'll be real cheap... affordable cheap! Right now they are on my car, giving them the winter stress test to make sure they work and last under stressful conditions and all. So far only two people have really shown interest in them, so I kinda haven't really been too pro-active with it... and 2gn.org kinda shut me down as far as selling them.. I gotta get on it... And I'm designing a logo i want to put on them so they look all legit.. so be patient they're comin' to a forum near you asap!

Quick Reply: Izero's Progress Log...(56k go bake a cake)Update: 5/29/08