2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Srt-4 Seats in a SXT

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Caraudioholic24
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Srt-4 Seats in a SXT

Hi everyone. I might be purchasing all the seats out of a SRT-4 and had a question about the airbags. Will they wire up to my car without any problem or do I need to change the module out and wire harness, Or do I just leave them alone? Oh yeah and do the seats with airbags, are they Viper inspired or regular with the headrests? Thanks again

Old 08-07-2008, 05:54 PM
TommySXT
Banned

Originally Posted by Caraudioholic24
Hi everyone. I might be purchasing all the seats out of a SRT-4 and had a question about the airbags. Will they wire up to my car without any problem or do I need to change the module out and wire harness, Or do I just leave them alone? Oh yeah and do the seats with airbags, are they Viper inspired or regular with the headrests? Thanks again
SRT-4 seats will bolt up in all neon models including first gens.

Airbag seats are not the viper inspired ones. If you do not currently have airbag seats, then just tuck the connector and wire under the seats. They won't be used or ever deploy if not connected to anything.

T

Old 08-08-2008, 12:44 AM
Caraudioholic24
Veteran

Yea I figured that. I cant contact the kid selling em anyway(craigslist). Left him numerous messages and no answer so whatever. I wanted the Viper inspired ones. Thanks again.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:19 PM
Killer Sxt
Banned

Viper inspired seats bolt right in . I got ahold of some from the srt donor ride I did my swap with. They are going to get some katskins leather and suede seat covers though . I got some silver and black . I would get them and youll see how nice they are.

Old 08-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Adionik
Champion

If you have an SXT with airbag seats like mine had, you will need to put some 2ohm resistors in the airbag harnesses under the seats and then put some electrical tape to hold them in. Do both sides then install the seats otherwise you'll have a super annoying AIRBAG light

Quick Reply: Srt-4 Seats in a SXT