2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

I hate theives

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 12:43 AM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wtf would anyone wanna steal a neon for.... just a thought.... i mean s**t you can steal a civic with a screwdriver so why bother with a neon... specially one with an aftermarket alarm system...

Old 08-30-2008, 12:44 AM
KARR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear that. Thats real f**** up. I was looking into getting one of those pager alarms. Well now I see they are worth it. Bone now the thieves know the people in the rural areas are easy targets cause they dont take precautions like us city folk. But yeah you have to arm yourself and protect yourself just like if you lived in the city. This thieves have no mercy and thats the way we have to be. In my neighborhood this week alot of people car alarms have been going off repeatedly late like around 11p. I dont know whats up with that but one night I stayed up and sat downstairs ready with my gun.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:50 AM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i'm thinkin a nice wire to the body panels from the battery should take care of those @$$holes!

Old 08-30-2008, 12:54 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

yeah thought bout that. I have a theroy and my buddy has a theroy. Mine is they heard it go off then his lookout saw a big guy come out looking in that direction so they left. My buddy thinks that they started to steal it and his partner said crap that is compustar which usually have pagers so they ran.

Old 08-30-2008, 05:26 AM
contagious19
Champion

i freakin hate thieves. kill them all

Old 08-30-2008, 08:53 AM
bone33
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by KARR
Bone now the thieves know the people in the rural areas are easy targets cause they dont take precautions like us city folk. But yeah you have to arm yourself and protect yourself just like if you lived in the city.
im plenty armed and not just with hunting rifles. i can lay down some lead, but that doesnt matter if you dont see em do it. anyway, to shoot at someone robbing you outside and not endangering you directly is a great way to land in jail.

Quick Reply: I hate theives