2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

jobless

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Exubus
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, sorry to hear about that dt... with your years of experience however, I am sure you will be able to pick up something better... let us know what you come up with!

Old 09-11-2008, 09:10 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

well just a quick update.... NOTHING, have been getting a fare amount of side jobs however.... it is atleast putting food on the table for the time being at least... (but not parts on the neon, damn it!!)

Old 09-11-2008, 09:24 AM
KARR
Record Breaker

Well thats better than nothing. Dont give up. The holiday season will be starting soon so you should be able to pick up something then.

Old 09-11-2008, 10:13 AM
Carolina Magnum
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hang in there DT. I worked for IBm for 22 years and got laid off... you try to find a job after that; no one wanted to hire because of my large salary. I said I just wanna EAT, ending working at Wal-Mart, loved the job but got treated like CRAP and was part of the National Law Suit... of course we lost; I got NOTHING. Now after five heart surgerys, I can no longer work. Gives me lotsa time to work on the cars but very little $$$$$ to do much with! And living is NY is expensive; much better here in the Carolinas, but things are starting to get outta hand down here too!

Old 09-11-2008, 10:26 AM
NeonOn19s
Captain

DT- I"ll see if I can find any contacts that live up in the area that might have some openings... I can't promise it, but its worth a try... If not I know that I can get u a job here in Houston in the oil field. It pays well too.... Have you tried to get a posistion at a dealership?? as a porter or something in that nature?? Your in my prayers man.. .

Quick Reply: jobless