05shaneneonsxt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i did if u lisn to the video u can here it kick in

Old 09-12-2008, 03:41 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by beemik
Just today getting on to the highway a guy in a 2000 civic si was givin me a little bumper love. as we exited the onramp turn and hit the open highway I punched it and couldn't shake him. i got stuck behind a dump truck and he passed on the left. I got right in behind him and seen the Si badge but he couldn't shake me either right up to about 140-145km ( can't get caught doin 150km in Ontario or they take your car and leave you at the side of the road with a minimum $2000 fine and if they think your racin they crush the car). those late 90's early 00's Si are pretty quick. Stock ones aren't even a run. i'm assuming you took him. Nice work
Dam man thats f**** up. There must have been (in the past) a lot of speeders for them to take things to that extreme. I know not that many people speed now or too much.

Old 09-13-2008, 04:23 AM
beemik

Originally Posted by KARR
Dam man thats f**** up. There must have been (in the past) a lot of speeders for them to take things to that extreme. I know not that many people speed now or too much.
there were a couple ricers and bystanders getting killed every week or so for about the last year and a half. Guys were racing in inner city Toronto putting cars through buildings and houses. They only just started the 50 over rule about three months ago when a trucker was cut off by a group of three racers on one of the busiest highways in Ontario. When he locked up to avoid crushing the car that cut him off he began sliding toward the on cumming three lanes that are only separated by about 8 feet and a thin steel rail. Not wanting to roll the truck into the on cumming traffic and kill loads of people he let off the brake and swung the truck into the ditch and rolling it killing only himself and injuring I think three others. So the story goes.
I forgot to mention they also started at the same time the "stunt driving" law. Just squealing your tires, high revving, drifting and hard cornering(just to name a few) can have your car impounded for seven days and leave you with a max $2000 fine.
Oh yeah. Even if they 'think' you are going to use you car for racing they can, under the 'criminal intent act' take your car, your license and crush the car plus have you pay the impound and disposal fees. This one came from the cops in Toronto catching two guys with B series swaps and fully gutted cars. I mean only drivers seats. No inner doors, no carpet, nothin. They weren't racing but the cars were only good for one thing.
To set an example they even crushed a 2006 (i think) Corvette. i believe he was caught doing 230km/h and swerving in and out of traffic.

IT SUCKS HERE!

Old 09-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Adionik
Champion

Godamn talk about the worlds slowest race....

Old 09-13-2008, 05:33 AM
N30N
Record Breaker

the v-tech kicks in late and our cars have mad torque

FYI-neon es,se,sxt,and regular neons all have the same motor/HP
v-tech would rape our cars on a top end run...or like a 40+ roll on the e-way

Quick Reply: Neon sxt vs honda vtex who wins find out