2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Turbo Neon

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2008, 10:35 PM
cogs1212
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My car right now is running at 9 psi with 212 whp (so 17% loss from the crank to wheels i should have about 248 hp to the crank). After christmas i am getting a hahn computer to retard the timing so i can up the boost a little. I know the only way to really up the boost and get alot more hp is to get new rods and pistons. But that is in the future, this is my everyday car and i cant have it in the garage for weeks (plus its 28 degrees out in New england right now). I have a stage 2 kit that has the FMIC so i am all set with that and i have a boost controller so i can up the boost to around 20 if i ever did the internals. My airlow is good so i dont need a cai and my exhaust is already at 2.5, so bringing it to 3 wouldnt help that much. I know there is not really much left for me to do without doing the internals but i am just wondering what you (everyone that will answer me) have gotten your cars up to? and god forbid if you have blown your engine upping the boost, what/where were you, boost wise? I just want to learn from anybodies experiences with this and see if anyone else has experienced my same problem. Thank you and happy holidays!!!

Old 12-23-2008, 10:49 PM
fLaMeRED01
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you the guy with the grey turbo neon from new england?

Quick Reply: Turbo Neon