2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

FedEx Blows

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2005, 12:13 AM
NeonDriver01
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FedEx Blows

Ok, so i ordered the borla exhaust a week ago, so ive been following the tracking info very carefully, like checking it a million times a day, finally today it says its in transit to my house, so i figure awsome, no work today, ill hang out all day so ill be sure to get it...well some time goes by next thing i know its 6:30pm, so im figuring what the hell, are they behind or something, so i check the number again and it says that got shiped back to fedex cause when the driver came noone was home...so im thinking uhh what the hell i was home all day, so i call the fedex number and talk to a rep and they said oh well you should have goten a sticker on your door saying that they were there, i tell them uhh i was home all day, never even saw a truck come down the street, so i ask if i could just drive down and pick it up myself, they said oh im sorry but that location is closed for the night.
WTF, they said it will go back on the truck and they will come back tomorrow, uhh if they were never here today why would they come back tomorrow? i checked the shipping address and everything was right, i think i just got stuck with a lazy *** driver cause it was coming from warwick RI to MA why it was shiped to ri instead of ma is unknown to me, all i know is im pissed and it better show up tomorrow!!!!
FEDEX BLOOOOWS

have a nice day

Old 02-17-2005, 01:43 AM
lblackneon
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: FedEx Blows

Let us know how it sounds and how u like it when u install it.

Quick Reply: FedEx Blows