Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

L.E.D or Tubes

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2009, 03:13 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't know too much about the laws regarding these, but last I heard years ago it was legal (in CA anyways) to have them on while driving as long as they are not an emergency vehicle color; such as blue, red, white, and I think one more...

Old 03-08-2009, 06:33 AM
N3ON
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pablodragon
are either of these still legal to drive with in any states?

I kno they are illegal to have on while driving in my state....

seems like a lot of money just to turn on while sitting somewhere...
yea dude i would not get em if i could only turn em on while in a lot.here in KY they are not against the law.you can have any color but not flashing.as for OH ill stay the hell outa there.my buddy has blue tubes and we cruised cinci and he got pulled within 4 blocks of the off ramp.lol

as for the system its white underglow LED's.it has 12 modes of display with a wireless key chain.so i can turn em on while im eating lol.it comes with all wiring and everything needed.i havn't seen one person around here with white underglow so ill be the first.its my fav color and its gona go with my car perfect.the kit was 100 bucks but should be well worth it.my buddies joke and say underglow is rice but i want em.ill post a thread when i get em on and they should be here sometime this coming week.

cant wait,

Old 03-08-2009, 11:11 PM
Pablodragon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by darthroush
I don't know too much about the laws regarding these, but last I heard years ago it was legal (in CA anyways) to have them on while driving as long as they are not an emergency vehicle color; such as blue, red, white, and I think one more...
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6134339AAnUduM

Quick Reply: L.E.D or Tubes