2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

how my car died and if I can swap the power locks etc

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2009 | 12:47 AM
greenlantern420
|
Angry how my car died and if I can swap the power locks etc

Well my car got smoked in a parking lot by a dick that ran a stop sign he paid me for my car basically and I picked up a 5spd black 2001 with 144,000 km to replace my 2000 with 244,000.The guy that hit me felt horrible told me a few times how bad he felt , about well killing my car basically and how nice it was and how it prolly had low km . I never said anything it did run mint and look great. I had fixed the rust previously so I got 1800$ out of him I paid 1200$ for the car and had drove it for almost a year and fixed it up myself so that was fine plus it was auto , a thing that always drove me nuts. Anyways what I'm wondering is the car I bought , isn't a lx like my blue one was I would love to switch it over to power door locks and maybe even windows as well as the factory alarm ? if possible from the 2000 so I can have remote key less how much work is this has anyone done it and have any tips etc etc.

heres my poor car the rims and everything are fine even the frame and inside of the door jams themselves its "just" the two doors.

As you can tell he was definitely speeding for a parking lot it turned the inside of the door to a accordion

Last edited by greenlantern420; 07-27-2009 at 09:45 PM.
Old 07-27-2009 | 04:32 PM
Py1stazty
Professional

punctuation

sorry to hear about the car, bro.

Quick Reply: how my car died and if I can swap the power locks etc